Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyMonkey

Dealing with rude, insensitive people

Well, see, i'm at school after reccess and i didn't realise i still have a bit of bbq sauce on my face and this girl told me ' hey u have some bbq sauce on ur cheek' and i was like 'where?' she replied 'over there, but don't worry it's not noticeable since there's so many spots on ur face' and i was just dumbfounded, i dunno wat to say. But this is not the worse of many comments that i've heard about my face. So it got me thinking, how dO u reply to those kinda ppl. And seriously, it's no use just swearing at them cuz ur just bringing urself down to their level, the key is to be witty but insulting at the same time, give em a lesson they'll never forget. But i can never do that. Anyone care to share any experience ?

Well, see, i'm at school after reccess and i didn't realise i still have a bit of bbq sauce on my face and this girl told me ' hey u have some bbq sauce on ur cheek' and i was like 'where?' she replied 'over there, but don't worry it's not noticeable since there's so many spots on ur face' and i was just dumbfounded, i dunno wat to say. But this is not the worse of many comments that i've heard about my face. So it got me thinking, how dO u reply to those kinda ppl. And seriously, it's no use just swearing at them cuz ur just bringing urself down to their level, the key is to be witty but insulting at the same time, give em a lesson they'll never forget. But i can never do that. Anyone care to share any experience ?

yeah stop planning what ur gonna say...witty responses are the best but u need to come up with them on the spot otherwise they sound contrived...ur right tho, dont get angry...all i can suggest to u wud be to say something insulting in a joking manner(dont show them their comment got to u)

Yeah i know...gosh..my friend's mom, everytime i met her, she had to comment on my acne, she would say it's disgusting etc. it drives me mad, cuz i just have to take it all in cuz i can't possibly say anything to her infront of my friend. Now, i just tried to avoid meeting her in anyway possible. ;)

Guest LDanielle

I don't understand how people can actually feel they have the right to make a comment on such things... like your friends mum... that's disgusting.

Guest *Clara

"Flawless Slut". :razz: I might use that but otherwise I steer clear of most people unless they're friends.