Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainboxer

Since the author on the post about a protocol based on "scientific evidence" is profiting

on some of the links of the website he posted, shouldn't that be considered spam and taken off the board? Just curious. Makes me mad. How can anyone have any faith in that crap when someone is trying to make a buck off of you. Any links containing "clicks.linksynergy.com..." or something to that effect means he is an affiliate of linkshare and is profiting.

Even though, Logan has some insightful things to say. I actually tried the protocol, and I have to say, it looked like it was working in the beginning, but I realized it was just my skin during some of its better moments. The products don't work for me. The oil of olay toner is too harsh, and it made me breakout. The boswellin didn't do much for my oily face...just to name a couple of the problems. I know there were a few other people who tried this. We should hear their opinion.