Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
janine

acne on butt!!!eeep

I got a zit on my inner butt.Its still somewhat raised.Its not sore anymore when I touch it,as allot of the rubbish inside came out already.However.I can still see it reaised slightly and can feel a noduel inside moving around if I press it lightly.How can I gfet rid of this asap?Can I get a hydrocortisone injection?(if so....will a normal genereal practioner perhaps prescribe one?)Or,can the general practioner remove the rest of the crap inside?Can I only see a dermatologist for this?Im a bit embarrassed to go tot he dermatologist and ask about my butt pimple though....well butt nodule.

helpppp

I got a zit on my inner butt.Its still somewhat raised.Its not sore anymore when I touch it,as allot of the rubbish inside came out already.However.I can still see it reaised slightly and can feel a noduel inside moving around if I press it lightly.How can I gfet rid of this asap?Can I get a hydrocortisone injection?(if so....will a normal genereal practioner perhaps prescribe one?)Or,can the general practioner remove the rest of the crap inside?Can I only see a dermatologist for this?Im a bit embarrassed to go tot he dermatologist and ask about my butt pimple though....well butt nodule.

helpppp

Hey, I've started getting this crap again, my derm prescribed topical clindomycin phosphate 1%. He also advised me to wash with hibicleans antispetic wash. I've just started using this stuff and it seems to be working. If its just the one zit I would try using bp on it and put a bandage over it so the bp doesn't bleach your clothes. If it's already opened and drained a coritsone injection will not help.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the club!

Hey, I've started getting this crap again, my derm prescribed topical clindomycin phosphate 1%. He also advised me to wash with hibicleans antispetic wash. I've just started using this stuff and it seems to be working. If its just the one zit I would try using bp on it and put a bandage over it so the bp doesn't bleach your clothes. If it's already opened and drained a coritsone injection will not help.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the club!

lol,thanks!

actually it did drain int he beginning,but there still seems to be more content that is in there...its like a round nodule inside still that i can feel if i press on it.What else could that be?Can a dermatologist remove the older rubbish inside?I have a photoshoot Thursday and I have to ewear a friggin bikini.I know we have photoshop but dammet its embarressing if i showed up and the photographers asks why i have another face on my butt.

Dermatologist said I can come through Tuesday.Do you think there is anything else he can do or should I leave it.

Will the old stuff inside eventually disappear?Its just like a lump sitting there..Not too red,but still slightly noticeable and little pinkish in color.

Can the BP get that deep into my pores?,and kill that bugger?