Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest himrules89

I break out on my right side more

Guest himrules89

Since i started the reg about a month or so ago i had acne on both sides of my face. Since then my left side has cleared up really well but my right side struggles.Could there be a reason for this? :confused:

Guest himrules89

i am right handed.interesting stuff

my left side is amazing. my right side can go to hell. I am right handed. but I usually end up sleeping on my left cheek out of habit, so I for ME I dont think my pillow (which I wash regularly) has anything to do with it. fuck my right cheek.

heh.. my right cheek constantly gets a bump in the same spot. The area right under my eye next to my nose. Upper cheek. It's hard to keep unclogged :eusa_sick:

I think it's the cell phone. I sure talk a hell of alot and much as I try I try to keep it from touching my skin, I get caught up in the conversation...and pretty soon, its resting on my cheek , and two days later I have a few nasty zits right there.

I think it's the cell phone. I sure talk a hell of alot and much as I try I try to keep it from touching my skin, I get caught up in the conversation...and pretty soon, its resting on my cheek , and two days later I have a few nasty zits right there.

I started using anti-bacterial wipes to wipe down my phone because I'm constantly yapping on it, too. That seems to work pretty well. Since I've been on the regimen (12+ weeks now) I don't break out, but before it was my left side that was the worst, and I'm right-handed. I've never heard of that theory before. But I have learned from a derm. that sometimes people's faces break out more on the left because of sun exposure while driving. Who knows..... :think: ~Lisa~

do you sleep with the right side of your head on the pillow? If you do, try sleeping on your back, its pretty awkward at first but you'll get use to it over time.

my left side is amazing. my right side can go to hell.

Mine TOO! I was just going to ask about this, actually. But I'm left handed. I think I sleep on my right side though. How do you train your self to sleep on your back?

im right handed and my left cheek is the worse and i sleep on my back!!!!!!!!!!! i turn my pillows over every night i suppose both cheeks aint gona be the same 1 has to be the worser!

yesss well my forhead cleared up very well from the regimen but the bumps on my jawlinee is still there.. 1 more week until 3 months! better be clear arg.

speaker phone?