Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest himrules89

pics of Dan's acne days

Guest himrules89

Dan could you post some pics of when you had acne?

I'm pretty sure that Dan has said in the past that he doesn't really have any pictures of when he had acne (particularly when it was at its worst). This was due to him not wanting to have his picture taken at the time because he was dissatisfied with the way he looked. This is something I can totally relate to. I also loathed having my picture taken when my acne was bad, and as a consequence I also don't really have any pictures of myself with bad acne.

i took hideous pictures strictly for reasearch purposes. im glad i have them cause i can look back and say WOW i was really bad!.

Guest himrules89

you really improved,spicy.Congrats!

hey spicy

You skin has really improved I am so jealous and happy for you at the same time! My skin kind of looks like yours in the 2nd or 3rd pic. You did dan's regimen?

Yeah, I don't have any pics from back then. I went through all of my mom's albums last time I was home and back in the day I must have managed to remove all of the ones of me close up. My mom now only has pictures of me from far away. So sad. lol.

Guest himrules89

i sometimes dont feel like being camera friendly either.lol

Guest james11

I'm pretty sure that Dan has said in the past that he doesn't really have any pictures of when he had acne (particularly when it was at its worst). This was due to him not wanting to have his picture taken at the time because he was dissatisfied with the way he looked. This is something I can totally relate to. I also loathed having my picture taken when my acne was bad, and as a consequence I also don't really have any pictures of myself with bad acne.

Now if it were Jessica Simpson who used this as a reason for not having pics of her "bad Acne" it would be an all in slag fest! :think:

what's embarrassing is when you first go to a dermatologist, most take an initial picture.

hey Dan, maybe your derm still has your pic on file??

Interesting thought. I don't remember anyone ever taking a picture of me at the derm's office though. I think I would have freaked out. Also, this was like 14 years ago and I don't remember anybody's name. The last one I went to was in rural Virginia, about 45 minutes from JMU where I went to college. I wonder if they even keep records for that long.

my derm took a polaroid of my face on my very first visit, it was horrifying, but served to show my progress over time. Every now and then he would whip it out to show me, lol.

I'm sure they keep those things on file, last I was there my file was really really thick! Picture from 20 years ago still inside!

I've heard from other people that their derm did the same thing, took an initial picture for file.