Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just in PE class, then out of nowhere this girls says "you have alot of pimples." I didnt want to make a big deal so i just said 'yeah" then she said "Do you like having it?"

WTF?????????

IS SHE RETARDED????????????? OMFG???!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!???????!

Its so hurtful, why on earth would I LIKE IT? Shes just being a bitch :mad::snooty:

And this sort of thing happens alot. ALOT. Especially people stare at me, and often its an UGLY person with clear skin! Conceited shit :snooty:

Guest james11

That has to be up there with some of the stupidest things ever said! As if you say that and then follow up with, "do you like it?"!

If someone said that to me i'd be pretty upset. How old is this girl?

That has to be up there with some of the stupidest things ever said! As if you say that and then follow up with, "do you like it?"!

If someone said that to me i'd be pretty upset. How old is this girl?

14, a year younger than me. I know I felt like crying and in fact I did runaway for that class!

Guest james11

maybe she likes you, but is shy and does not know how to talk to someone that she likes?

This is also up there with stupid things people have said!

Guest james11

Saying "you have alot of pimples" and then asking "do you like it" is not stupid, nor nervous conversation! It's plain rude.

James thinks to himself (i like that girl)...James says (you have a fat arse, do you like being fat?)! SURE, I'D SAY THAT SORT OF STUFF BECAUSE I'M NERVOUS!

People say things like this because they are immature, insensitive and have no idea as to how hard Acne is for people. Rudeness!!

maybe she likes you, but is shy and does not know how to talk to someone that she likes?

THATS WHAT I WAS THINING TOO...and maybe the ugly people looking at you like you too :D

Wow thanks... but im sure she didnt like me. You shouldve seen her bitchy face. She looked ready to puke, and I wanted to puke at her too!

in that case that was a really hurtful thing to say, people can be so mean sometimes.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the most dumbest, bitchiest, rudest thing ive ever heard!

Next time u see her, please, puke in her face and ask if she likes it along with being a dumb fucking bitch!

Saying "you have alot of pimples" and then asking "do you like it" is not stupid, nor nervous conversation! It's plain rude.

James thinks to himself (i like that girl)...James says (you have a fat arse, do you like being fat?)! SURE, I'D SAY THAT SORT OF STUFF BECAUSE I'M NERVOUS!

People say things like this because they are immature, insensitive and have no idea as to how hard Acne is for people. Rudeness!!

Completely agree. It's not nervousness or anything, it is rude, rude rude!!!

Do you like your pimples? LMAO.

Who in the most sanest state can ask a question like that? That is rude and her stupidity!!

haha i cant believe she said that to u...next time she says something like that just tell her that she can suck it