Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User28456

Best and cheapest concealer for men

Well dude, makeup just isnt for girls so don't say "best makeup for men" just say makeup. And, you need to go into a store and make sure you have it matched identical to your colour, a store clerk will do it for you.

lol

kinda awkward for a guy to go to a store, ask the clerk for a concealer that matches his skin colour, isn't it?

I'm sure I will catch flack for this, but don't do it. I will take a man with zits any day, before a man with make up on. And we can tell! I am a 27 yr old woman - I know when women wear makeup, never mind men. A man that is confident with his look ( zits and all) is 100000 times better looking than the same man with make up on. I know you all are trying to make it acceptable for the men to wear the makeup, but i gotta say - I am a girl, I spend sooo much time trying to look perfect, I look to my man to be a little more rough. If he has a scar, or some other imperfection - fine...he is a man..all the better.

[email protected] going to a store clerk. Put yourself in his shoes. It's kind of taboo or weird to most people. And who wants the laughs or criticism anyways.

Just buy some samples of different skin tones off of ebay or at those stores where you can checkout yourself and match it up yourself. Try some pressed powder maybe. Foundation is hard to apply and makes a mess. L'oreal? I'm not good with makeup myself. Only have used l'oreal. I need advice too. Oh concealer? Forget it, i have no clue. sorry

go to like the next state over from yours, ask the clerk at the store their, and it doesnt really matter if its awkward...they dont know you.

lol

the reason why i posted this is to find out which kind of concealer is the best, just in case

well I guess if you absolutely must, just go to target or walmart or a drugstore. Revlon colorstay is a good one. I used that for years, it is pretty close to being waterproof also. Right now I use Loreal Air Wear concealer. It's very light, but it covers well and it's next to impossible to see. They both last all day (I also dust over with a translucent powder lightly) and I blot my face midday so that grease doesnt make my makeup disintegrate.

I dont think its worth while to go to a department store. I mean you are talking concealer and not foundation right?

Theres plenty of good concealers at drugstores for under ten bucks.

But it is absolutely crucial....CRUCIAL!!! you find a shade that matches your skin precisely. You should have trouble seeing it yourself if you've gotten the right shade and applied it correctly. And be prepared that women will probably still know you have it on, and some may not be impressed.

I would find a good ,gradual , self tanner for the face. By gradual I mean one that adds a little color every day. I think that would look a lot more natural than some dots of concealer. No matter how well you match it , you're gonna see it unless you use other make up. But a little tan will blend you subtlely. And I agree w/ the others about men looking "real". My boyfriend has the most perfect face, so I scrached him once to give him a scar. And he has a scar in his eyebrow that I am obsessed with.

men shouldent wear makeup, for one thing its just a bitch and for another thing its better to work on getting clear from acne and redmarks. their are 1000 reasons why men should wear makeup too and 1000 why they shouldent. i think everyone is entitled to the right to wear ir but i would lsoe respect for a man if i knew he wore it. after you drop the makeup and just work on getting clear from acne/marks it feels good, less time used to perfect your face just cleanse and moisturize and your done. dont even look in the mirror if you dont need to. i stopped wearing it after i moved in with my dad and i just let my mark's show, their almost gone from exfoliation. and to be realistic john no man who has half the pride your dick represents is gonna go ask for someone to match his skin color to a make up at a pharmacy. i have trouble just buying my moisturizer at the store.