Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unakwenda

You will never cry or bitch about your face again

Yeah, your face isn't that bad. Like everyone said, it's mostly redness. Have you tried Bactrim (or Septra, same thing)? Since antibiotics usually make the skin less inflamed they might help you a lot, and Bactrim is pretty strong. What has your derm prescribed you?

Guest pokerbugg

jesus christ! that looks like it hurts...poor lady

let's stop posting disgusting pictures...

agreed, i can see this turning into a 'who can find the worse acne pictures, i feel for them people ib the photos, hope they found/find somthin to make it better

IPB Image

Guest *Clara

let's stop posting disgusting pictures...

You're one to talk, don't you think. :naughty:

Please stop saying how your face is bad or something. How do you think people with worst acne will feel? If you feel bad because of that, how do you think people with worst acne feel? They feel even worst. You're actually not helping anyone here, You're offending alot of people.

Guest pokerbugg

definitely! now that lady in the above pic...now she can say "you will never cry or bitch about your face again when u see my gruesome pics" dude, stop being so dramatic, yes it sux ass but it sure doesnt compare to what others have

Where's the pic taken, Adam?

about 10 mins from my house.. i live right on the edge of the city and the counrty side is only 5 mins walk away, its cool though... i take pictures of cool places when i go out like that.. theres alot spread about in diffrent threads in the lounge.. :cool:

my personal fav and has been for ages is this one though :

IPB Image

:cool:

Guest pokerbugg

heck yea it would be.....what happened to gumby's posts?

I do not know how people perceive things, but it looks to me as though it is not bad at all.... just some redness which can go away within months. And how to tell it's a lady rather than a man?

lots of weird people responding here

some of y'all must be breakin out real bad or something to be clowning some dude's red face lol

People just react differently to their own personal acne. I have a friend who has cystic acne, but doesn't really care much about it. On the other hand, I have another friend who lets her mild acne bother her more than anything in the world. I think women have a harder time coping with it, since beauty is like a girls' top priority.

girls can look good... damn it man... just go look at all the pretty gals in the gallery yea the have acne but it doesnt take a thing away from there looks...

Its not a problem, well for me its not