Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unakwenda

You will never cry or bitch about your face again

After seeing those... no one should EVER cry about their face again... this is both sides of my face......... Look at that shit.......... if anyone thinks there is any hope to have that cured within the next 5 years....... please let me know, thank you. And I promise no one is going to think of themselves as bad again after seeing that

post-29858-1130123901_thumb.jpg

post-29858-1130123922_thumb.jpg

post-29858-1130123901_thumb.jpg

post-29858-1130123922_thumb.jpg

After seeing those... no one should EVER cry about their face again... this is both sides of my face......... Look at that shit.......... if anyone thinks there is any hope to have that cured within the next 5 years....... please let me know, thank you. And I promise no one is going to think of themselves as bad again after seeing that

dude its not so bad, mine used to be much worse cyst acne 4-5 years ago now im totaly clear.. how old are you?.. it seems mostly redness to me, what are you using at the moment? have you seen a doctor or derm about it?

Adam

ok gumby no need to over do it..

on a side note, are you ok gumby since you have been back from you trip your posts have became even more :| :lol2:

I agree, that is not acne, that's...i dunno...some disease...poor guy..he must felt terrible. Sometimes we don't know how lucky we are untill we saw those who are much worse than us

that guy's neck had no marks on it compared to his face...i wonder what disease/burn/infection he had but i guarantee it wasnt acne

unakawenda, your face doesn't have barely any spots, the red marks make it look like it does, and red marks can ago away. What things are you using?

You seem to have rosacea as much as acne from what I can see...

Are you talking about my pics? What is Rosacea? And what can I do to get rid of it? Please write me back, thanks

thats not acne, you can tell he is lying in a hospital bed, probably some kind of acid burn or poisoning.

have u guys seen the ukrainian president? he had clear skin and then his soup was poisoned and now he has horrible scarring like severe acne.

Uhm, thats not a guy... just think how she'd feel if she saw her pic on this site AND someone calls her a he....

If my face ever looked like that... i would kill myself

dude quit bitching, my skin is literally 100 times worst, seems to me u have alot of redness, i have that and acne and cyst, so shut the fuck up

I guess some of us have acne worse than others. But that's no mystery. And some of us have had worse childhoods than others. But that's no mystery. And I'm pretty sure some of us have had worse *insert random experience* than others.

That's no mystery, either.

Count your blessings where they may be, if there is a lesson to a thread like this.