Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today I went to the mall with some of my friends and we were walking around trying to find a good place to get jeans. We walked near the north entrance and there all of a sudden I see these 3 girls from my school who are known 2 be bitches to everyone but the "lead" one Amber is really pretty and looks like a barbie..... she always says mean things about people who get in her way. I told the people I was with hey lets go upstairs but my friend said no she wanted to look in the american eagle... then all of a sudden this big mexican girl Keisha shoves me in front of the STUPID proactiv kiosk and screams really loud for like EVERYONE around to hear "HEY WHY DON'T YOU BUY SOME DAMN PROACTIV, AND GET ALL OF THAT NASTY SHIT OFF YOUR FACE?" i was SO EMBARRASSED and I felt tears coming in my eyes and I ran to the bathroom and on the way I caught my skirt on the side of the kiosk and then Amber yells "She probably got that cheap ass skirt @ Target!! Look at her cellulite jiggle! If I was her I would never leave my house!!" and they all laughd and i just kept crying and i ran into the bathroom and just waited there crying.. expecting my friends to come for me... but no one came. after about 15 minutes I left the bathroom and I looked around... and my friends were no where in sight. I had to call my mom for a ride from the payphone.. and make up a reason why my friends were'nt there and why my skirt was torn. A couple hours ago I called my "friends" to ask where did they go? and their reason "WE THOUGHT YOU LEFT" BULLSHIT!! I don't have a fucking car! Some friends they are!! and one of the girls I was with, Darcy has the fucking nerve to say that SHE was embarrassed not even saying sorry for waht they did to me!! WTF?!?! I want to kill myself right now. I fucking hate high school.

Hey I'm back just wanted to let you know that I've been using the orange gel stuff and I have actually seen progress in my target areas :D I was targeting the little bumpy pimples on my cheeks and they are a LOT smoother now. Woot. I think the problem with over the counter stuff, well, with any stuff, is that certain brands only work for certain people, or maybe certain types of acne. Glad I got lucky w/this one.

oh this is virgo by the way.

& are you not virgo?

EDIT: P/S. - So busted, so very pwn3d.

Aww, hon, fuck them! Those girls obviously have some issues themselves if they feel they have to make fun of others...especially that Barbie lol and don't worry, high school eventually ends. And as for your friends, they're asses!

virgo is one of my friends from school, he is the one who told me about this website and he always uses my name when hes at my house! dont ask me why. i dont even know where he is right now he isnt responding to my IMs.... GOD this is tearing me apart.

virgo is one of my friends from school, he is the one who told me about this website and he always uses my name when hes at my house! dont ask me why. i dont even know where he is right now he isnt responding to my IMs.... GOD this is tearing me apart.

:think:

:liar:

Guest virgo

shit steph if you didnt go with that bitch laura i would have come along with u... man ambers a fucking slut!! dont let her comments get 2 u!! god if i was there i would have totally defended you! she's the one who's had like what, 3 abortions?? and who knows how many guys they were from?? you're better than that. i love you.

Guest virgo

what are u talking about? y should i use steph's log in?

Guest virgo

um okay i don't have time for this bullshit i'm just trying to be here for her u dont even know her... i hope she isnt doing anything stupid

No wonder they mess with you. You've got such a weak group of "friends" (your support and defense system).

Wait till barbie gets a pimple. She sounds like such an immature brat. She might be one of those like me who ends up with a sack full of acne later in life. Like in the late teens and early 20s.

GL

That Barbie doll ain't cool. How old is she to act like an immature brat like that? Mercury, I'm very sorry that she and her friends said all those crappy things to you. It's plain wrong. And what type of people flaunt their beauty as if they're on top of the world? She and her friends are worthy to get their asses kicked as a lesson in life. But hey, what can we do about it? Trainboxer is right: wait until she gets pimples, tries to Proactiv, finding it ain't doing her no good, then she can live in the corner of her room, avoiding the entire school. Then maybe until then, she can learn how you felt.

WTF!

How on earth could u let ur friends or amber get away with this?

Im so sorry this happened to u but i can imagine how u feel, my blood is boiling just thinking about that bitch amber. Who died and made her the fucking queen?

Look, i doubt it could get any worse, i mean, u have suffered enough embarassment for a life time, so now u have nothing to lose!

one word: REVENGE

U have to think of a way to get amber back and humiliate her. And let ur friends come running back 2 u. What do u think she deserves?

I can help think of a plan 2 get her?

i dont wanna sound like a psycho but this little bitch needs to be taught a lesson, u cant let her do this to someone else!!!

Do you guys all go to the same school? Man, this feels like a Mean Girls sequel! Why don't you just scratch that biatch, and then she'll have plenty of marks :D Plus, are you having us on? That just sounds wayyyy too mean!

Stupid bitches. These are the girls that only care about how many cocks go into their pussies. They're going to end up fat, with several kids and a cheating boyfriend, worrying about how they're going to afford tonight's dinner. Your friends are such assholes! I would drop them in a second. Don't worry, we have your back.

That barbie girl is lucky you are not me.. cause if anyone did that to me.. :shock: ohhhh :shock: OHHH haha.. I'd pretty much go over there.. and start what they call a cat fight... :razz: and I know how to fight pretty well now lol.. a friend taught me.. I'd make sure she was freaking sorry.. and I'd freaking trash her damn abercrombie and fitch outfit so she can go and spend some more money on her God Damn appearance.. Then I'd also punch the Barbie's group of "friends"...and..and...Also.. I'd put thick layers of bacon greese on her face in her sleep and graffiti all her clothes..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: muahahahahahaha..

By the way.. honestly.. I would look into getting a different group of friends possibly.. I remember one time when this guy made fun of me.. my friend like was ready to kick his arse all the way to the moon.. he was running away from her.. haha it was great.. :D seriously though.. the fact they didn't even come to check on you.. tells me they aren't really worth it. :hand:

Wow if that really happened that is like the meanest thing ever!!!!! U shud cut off barbies head and fed ex it to her parents or sumthing...haha jk dont do that but seriously get rid of ur friends they suck

Guest tenshigirl25

what comes around goes around..your too mature for that and shouldnt let it worry u..amber is a slutty name anyway..i never met a classy amber in my life. ive been called ugly dog and now 3 year slater told im pretty all the time. dont worry, if there wasnt something about u, they wouldnt feel the need to pick on u..its just that they are insecure and it makes them feel better to make u feel worse..they can feel that u might think u are inferior to them and they play on it. when your in your 20's u will see thm again..u will be beautiful and nt give a shit..these girls probably have more problems thn u know about..dont let them bring u down. be strong.

Guest LDanielle

wtf

for a start if this isn't bullshit you're better off alone than with friends like that

Secondly, that "barbie" bitch needs a smack in the face and a slicing up with a fucking razor blade, see if they're all laughing about "that shit on your face" then. Stupid slags. Seriously.

wtf

for a start if this isn't bullshit you're better off alone than with friends like that

Secondly, that "barbie" bitch needs a smack in the face and a slicing up with a fucking razor blade, see if they're all laughing about "that shit on your face" then. Stupid slags. Seriously.

Seriously, a bunch of no good slags.