Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCAR

what the ladies want

tell me what women want.

is it a good career and good looks? and a funny guy?

Aye dude this question doesn't have any one answer.

Find a girl you like, find out what she wants.. and go for it.

we are all different

you just have to be yourself and if the girl likes u the way u are, then she's for you ;)

I don't know what all women want, but I know what I want..

I want a cute guy who is sensitive, caring, funny, takes good care of himself, has good style (think metrosexual), wears nice shoes (don't ask lol), has similar interests as me (music!!!), is intelligent, ambitious, goes to school, has a good job, nice car, doesn't treat women like crap, isn't a dog, doesn't cheat and gets along with my friends/family.

That makes me sound so stuck up lol! and no, I haven't found a guy like that...:)

wears nice shoes (don't ask lol),

damn i can do all the rest but that, i can never get the right shoes for what i wear.. :|

damn i can do all the rest but that, i can never get the right shoes for what i wear.. :|

lol that's still good :) and as for the shoes, I always notice them; i have a bit of a fetish...

lol that's still good :) and as for the shoes, I always notice them; i have a bit of a fetish...

woo crazy :razz: eveyone one has there tastes i suppose ;)

Guest james11

If you can't find the right shoes, wear havs! :D

fore me....I don't care what he looks like (but its always a pluse if he looks good) he has to know what he wants, sensitive, care about his health, likes living in the country, be able to talk about whats going on, gets along with my famliy ummm theres more can't think of them right now, I don't want much, jusy somebody that I can love and he love me :wub:

hahah, same here!! i always look at guys' shoes :lol2:

Ofcourse thats what women want, who doesn't? But it's not essential. I think women want a guy who is sensitive and compassionate the most because it's soooo hard to find because generally, men just arent like that. I know it sounds cliche, but u have to be urself and then if a girl likes u, u know its true.

I think most girls, like myself, like guys who are confident, funny and sensitive. I think its cool when a guy has a sense of humor. :D

Aye dude this question doesn't have any one answer.

Find a girl you like, find out what she wants.. and go for it.

I agree.

I think it's true that you should also be yourself, because you want someone to appreciate you for who you are.

Every women wants something different (though sometimes things may come up more often), and so I wouldn't want to generalize. I think some things many women seem to appreciate, though, is humour, the ability to listen, and feeling protected/taken care of, but it's hard to specify as we are all different.

I want a guy who can make me laugh until my sides burst. :D

But in general i think women want men who take the time to find out more about them and understand them...better still if they have the patience to hear us out when we need to vent. Its not difficult really..i know most guys have a habit of trying to fix the problem but sometimes we dont want it to be fixed..we just want to be consoled. A hug and a kiss after sitting there for an hour listening to all the whining will win you major brownie points and possibly a permanent place in her heart. ;)

i know most guys have a habit of trying to fix the problem but sometimes we dont want it to be fixed..we just want to be consoled.

True!

A hug and a kiss after sitting there for an hour listening to all the whining will win you major brownie points and possibly a permanent place in her heart.

Aw, that line was sweet like brownies. :angel:

As much I love the notion, I seriously don't believe that folks can say that looks don't matter. I don't care who you are, looks will ALWAYS matter. Not to say they should dominate, but it's always a factor. We have eyes, people. It'd be a shame to ignore their functions.

But it's good to hear. Really. Now as a guy, I must reveal our criteria and to be honest, it's pretty simple. We like girls that are:

a.) Attractive

b.) Sane

c.) Single

And really, that's all. And even in that simplicity, you'd still be hard-pressed to find a girl with two out of the three. Don't agree? Let's discuss.

As much I love the notion, I seriously don't believe that folks can say that looks don't matter. I don't care who you are, looks will ALWAYS matter. Not to say they should dominate, but it's always a factor. We have eyes, people. It'd be a shame to ignore their functions.

But it's good to hear. Really. Now as a guy, I must reveal our criteria and to be honest, it's pretty simple. We like girls that are:

a.) Attractive

b.) Sane

c.) Single

And really, that's all. And even in that simplicity, you'd still be hard-pressed to find a girl with two out of the three. Don't agree? Let's discuss.

lol..guys who are shallow shouldnt complain about not having girlfriends. I agree that looks matter but theres a difference between attractive and just.. pleasant. For me...i am interested in a great mind.. if hes attractive as well its a bonus but thats not a requirement.

My boyfriend is with me despite my acne woes. Because he knows that person is so much more than their exterior image. Its whether you have the maturity to look past the superficial or not.

I don't know what all women want, but I know what I want..

I want a cute guy who is sensitive, caring, funny, takes good care of himself, has good style (think metrosexual), wears nice shoes (don't ask lol), has similar interests as me (music!!!), is intelligent, ambitious, goes to school, has a good job, nice car, and gets along with my friends/family.

That makes me sound so stuck up lol! and no, I haven't found a guy like that...:)

Damn im the complete opposite of most of this stuff( i deleted some stuff i dont do)