Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChamilitaryMayne

Regimen since 10/19

I started the Regimen on the 19th....

Im using the Cetaphil anti-bacterial bar soap and the Cetaphil SPF 15 miosterizer

My acne is sorta like a come and go thing... Ill get it worse (usually on the weekend)... ill be fighting it all week and then the next week ill be relativley clearer.... then the process starts all over again after a week of clearer skin...

Anyone know why the weekend is when i usually break out...?

That process hasnt changed since being on the regimen.... Is it too early to start being a little worried....

Since you only have a morning and night routine... is it ok if u neeed to wash you face (from working out/sweating) in the middle of the day if you just wash and moisterize w/o the Bp Gel step...?

Thanx

Chris

this may sound silly but im gonna be a wannabe psychologist right now.. maybe its not that your skin is indeed worse on the weekends, it may be that you just notice it more because you're probably going out on either dates or with friends. just sayin.

anyhow.. i tried to avoid having to wash my face more than twice a day..so what i did and still do is if i have the freedom, go to the gym first thing in the morning without washing my face or anything and then using the cleanser when i got home.

i hav the same problem mate, its really weird it seems like in the week u fight it so much it goes then the weekend it comes up so then you try to fight it all week again, our bodys are so confusing! i dont think it is that freinds and going out problem me either beacause i have school too!, i have been on the regieme 2 months

I too have the same problem, i started the regimen on the 10/12 and well i do see some progress ppl say that, and sometimes i don't feel like going out, usually week days and when i feel like going out on the weekends i notice my problem even more. right now dry skin, with some old red marks, and a active pimple here and there. so i wish it works out, cause holidays are on the way..... ;) so airmcnair8888, how are you with the progress, since we've started almost on the same time.... hope everything is good take care,

ppl,some help with dry skin would be very helpful.....thankx

i've been struggling like this as well.

weekends are horrific and weekdays are alright but this occurs perioditically every couple weeks.

this may sound silly but im gonna be a wannabe psychologist right now.. maybe its not that your skin is indeed worse on the weekends, it may be that you just notice it more because you're probably going out on either dates or with friends. just sayin.

i understand that...

i know when im lounging around the house on my own, ill look at my skin and think 'wow..its not actually too bad'...

yet if im going out, even with makeup on, i suddenly transform into this hideously deformed monster.