Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

Question to all reading this forum

Definately. Night shades like tomatoes, potatpes eggplant cucumber can cause inflammation. inflammation is one directcause of acne so it's possible. eating apples more than 1 serving per day is nto recomended for those with candida. watch out too if bananas cantalope honeydew will break u out

EDIT: pls disregard as first post has been edited tnx

I just got off of a only vegetable diet, oh and I eat potatoes. I was only on that diet for 5 days......don't very long :doubt:......but when I was on it I did not get any now acne, but like I said I was not on it very long, so I don't know how it would be if you where on it for a long time.....I think that if I did it longer I would clear up, but its heard to eat only vegetables

Definately. Night shades like tomatoes, potatpes eggplant cucumber can cause inflammation. inflammation is one direct cause of acne so it's possible. eating apples more than 1 serving per day is nto recomended for those with candida. watch out too if bananas cantalope honeydew will break u out

If you are on a veggie/fruit only diet for a long period of time, the precipitating factors for the allergic reactions will probably resolve themselves on their own, but you bring up a good point.

That is why you can go on a 10 day juice fast (juicing veggies and apples 2 or 3 times a day), get completely alkaline, and eat anything you want and (when you start eating again) not break out when you eat things that normally break you out, however....that is usually short-lived if you don't bowel cleanse, detox, and liver cleanse.

Believe me...I speak from experience. That is why extreme diets do not work for a long period of time. You have to get to the root of your acne or you'll drive yourself crazy. Believe me.....I did 21 day juice fasts every few years for many years, and 5, 10 and 15 day detoxes/fasts as well. Things are always great when you start eating......then the crap hits the fan and splatters everywhere. :rolleyes::doh: :eusa_sick: :doubt:

Yes. If you have a fungal infection, are histamine hypersensitive, or are Hypothyroid, for example, there are still fruits and vegetables that can be problematic for you.

Definately. Night shades like tomatoes, potatpes eggplant cucumber can cause inflammation. inflammation is one direct cause of acne so it's possible. eating apples more than 1 serving per day is nto recomended for those with candida. watch out too if bananas cantalope honeydew will break u out

If you are on a veggie/fruit only diet for a long period of time, the precipitating factors for the allergic reactions will probably resolve themselves on their own, but you bring up a good point.

That is why you can go on a 10 day juice fast (juicing veggies and apples 2 or 3 times a day), get completely alkaline, and eat anything you want and (when you start eating again) not break out when you eat things that normally break you out, however....that is usually short-lived if you don't bowel cleanse, detox, and liver cleanse.

Believe me...I speak from experience. That is why extreme diets do not work for a long period of time. You have to get to the root of your acne or you'll drive yourself crazy. Believe me.....I did 21 day juice fasts every few years for many years, and 5, 10 and 15 day detoxes/fasts as well. Things are always great when you start eating......then the crap hits the fan and splatters everywhere. :rolleyes::doh: :eusa_sick: :doubt:

so then what clears you?

So are all you telling me that the reason peoples faces become oily is due to certain food groups that people eat? I can't beleive I'm hearing this from some of you.

oh. no it so true (for me anyway) I have REALLY oily skin and hair and I did a liver flush for a week and I had all most no oil

Yes. If you have a fungal infection, are histamine hypersensitive, or are Hypothyroid, for example, there are still fruits and vegetables that can be problematic for you.

True. Eliminating the known problamatic vegies and fruits should keep your skin clear. True or false?

Bannanas are high GI. so they should be eliminated from diet or consumed in very small portions.

No problems with apples etc.

True or false.

Green spinach OK?

Which foods make skin oils?. Not spinach? Not apples?

True. Eliminating the known problamatic vegies and fruits should keep your skin clear. True or false?

Bannanas are high GI. so they should be eliminated from diet or consumed in very small portions.

No problems with apples etc.

True or false.

Green spinach OK?

Which foods make skin oils?. Not spinach? Not apples?

A Histadelic (histamine sensitive) can't have spinach

Someone that is Hypothyroid may be able to have spinach if it is fermented or if they aren't too sensitive.

Again, this is all individualbased upon our personal hypersensitivies and/or metabolic conditions.

In general though, vegetables are the least problematic of all food groups.

Peace :angel:

I eat bananas all the time...sometimes 2x a day (trying to be healthy) LOL...I ate one with my honey bunches of oat cereal with almond milk this morning for breakfast. I hope it doesn't contribute to my acne because I'm still breaking out.

I eat bananas all the time...sometimes 2x a day (trying to be healthy) LOL...I ate one with my honey bunches of oat cereal with almond milk this morning for breakfast. I hope it doesn't contribute to my acne because I'm still breaking out.

Avoid too much banana. A little is OK.

Apples, pears, watermellon, rockmellon excellent.

I am eating cabbage and spinach today along lettuce apples and pears .

They are all alkaline

Guest Cubsfan

if its organic eat it- thats my rule of thumb

I ate over 10 bananas in a day last month, no side-effects whatsoever.

The different nutrients in whole foods are like best friends, they work with one another and never let you down. Mangoes are my best friends.