Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneNotSoBad

PLEASE HELP MY WITH MY REGIMEN

STEP 1:

I Use a brand of acne treatment called "Klear Action",Every Night I use the Deep Pore Cleanser (which is a light lather, that is very non-irritating), Then wash it off with cold water,I use the Acne Repair lotion after I pat my face dry with a wash cloth. I do not wash the repair lotion off. Next I apply "ZapZyt(10% BP)", I Normally apply very thickly to the irritated areas. Then I Apply Blistex To My Chapped Lips.

STEP 2:

When I wake up in the morning, I take a shower to wash my face, when i get out i wash it again with cold water (to close the pores?), then I pat my face with a cloth. Every Morning my face experiences more than normal dryness, so I apply "Gilletes SPF15 Moisterizer."

That night I will repeat step 1...

My Skin Has Really Cleared up over the last 7 months, but I do Have Occasional Breakouts around my mouth, and on my forehead.(WHY???)

IS THERE ANY WAY FOR ME TO IMPROVE???

How do I get my skin from overdrying without reducing the ammount of BP I use?

I will take any comments on my regemin......................................I Would Like To be critisized.

THIS WAS ME BEFORE THE REGIMEN

ur using way too much bp dude. how much bp is in the repair lotion of klearaction?? it should be around 2.5% bp as the main ingredient. u really don't need the zapzyt.

and u said ur applying heavily to irritated areas. 10% bp is already overkill, and ur applying thick amounts to areas that are already irritated, making it worse. tone down on the bp!

Your skin looks flawless.. i see only spots though... It's odd that your using treatment on skin. I don't see any major breakouts.

WOW!!! Thanks...I guess it looked way better in the picture than in person...anyways I have been washing my face for a cuple months witht that regimen...and I still get some pretty nasty pimples, at first it was only my forehaed, then all acne went away, then it was only my cheeks, now just recently in the last 5-6 weeks its been the whole face with about 5-10 pimples than go away in 1-2 days ...but then more immidiatly form

(is the moisterizer contributing to that???)