Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arandomname

Do you need a moisturizer, or is it acceptable to go without one?

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm planning on ordering some of the bp gel, but I don't think we'll be getting to town anytime soon. So could I possibly still cleanse and apply the gel and get away without a moisturizer for a bit?

Well I would just be starting out the gel, but I have been using other bp products. I'm currently using clearisil. It's not amazing, but so far it's helped a bit. I just want to see if this acne regimen will work since I can't apply large amounts of other bp products without the horrible flaky effect.

if u've used it for years...then u can use bp without moisturizer...as long as u apply a very thin layer on ur face to prevent breakouts..not to fight active acne

You could consider ordering moisturizer as well. I still don't think its a good idea starting out the regimen without moisturizer on standby. If your face lights on fire, you would want something to soothe it...haha.