Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

So I was workin yesterday...makin some burgers...

then some punk kid comes in, orders a meal and mugs my face, and laughs, i told him wat r u laughing at, and he said your face....he was some punk teenager, so i did a 360 jump over the counter and gave him a right-left jab hook combo dead in the face. he was about 5'5 140 , so he was out after that.

luckily , it was dark and nobody saw except one of the other crew members, but i told him not to say anything or he was next.

Awesome, I totally feel that.

Last year when I was at the mall this dude walked by and started pretending to pop his non existant pimples in front of me. If there was a camera it would have panned to my squinted eyes as I peered right and left for any mall cops before I did a move strikingly familiar with the back flip kick of Marshall Law from Tekken which felt like slow mo. After he fell and I did my full flip I landed on top of the mall fountain with arms folded and an odd breeze blowing my clothing awesomely.

That bitch never talked shit again... oh he was like 400ibs too I think.

Dude that clearly is saracasm from a previous thread that was about the same thing :)

Yeah, im just making fun of the kinda threads people post up on here constantly. Play along, your welcome to...

Awesome, I totally feel that.

Last year when I was at the mall this dude walked by and started pretending to pop his non existant pimples in front of me. If there was a camera it would have panned to my squinted eyes as I peered right and left for any mall cops before I did a move strikingly familiar with the back flip kick of Marshall Law from Tekken which felt like slow mo. After he fell and I did my full flip I landed on top of the mall fountain with arms folded and an odd breeze blowing my clothing awesomely.

That bitch never talked shit again... oh he was like 400ibs too I think.

Damn son...that's what he gets!

did you get in any trouble?

No, I got away with the slickness. I know there are others besides us two badasses who exacted vengeance on the deserving. This is the internet afterall, it's swarming with badasses.. So give us your badass stories, this is a place for us mud stompers to pull up a chair and share.

Guest *Clara

Thatguy16... are you starting this fake crap again? It's so lame. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

along with the rest of his bs. Shame you cant knock people out via the internet really, but then again its kind of wrong to do that to little boys.

Guest *Clara

Ya, like who the fack would do that and risk their job? :lol2:

along with the rest of his bs. Shame you cant knock people out via the internet really, but then again its kind of wrong to do that to little boys.

What's with all the moping. I thought this could be a funny thread where people tell ridiculously proposterous stories of vengeance. Oh well the mood is ruined, back to somberville.

like who the fuck would do it if they are 4'8" and their jobs prospects are flipping burgers?

and more to the point, who the fuck would be proud of it?

What's with all the moping. I thought this could be a funny thread where people tell ridiculously proposterous stories of vengeance. Oh well the mood is ruined, back to somberville.

Guest *Clara

*I was flippin' burgers this one hot steamy night when I saw this guy picking on me. So I did a karate kick and body slam. I showed him.*

:lol2: :razz:

Ya, like who the fack would do that and risk their job? :lol2:

I know, who'd ever want to risk messing up a career in flipping burgers...

;)

*I was flippin' burgers this one hot steamy night when I saw this guy picking on me. So I did a karate kick and body slam. I showed him.*

:lol2: :razz:

Roffles! Body slam? :lol2:

OMG OMG OMG there was this one time at school...and i was in line to get my lunch, and i grabbed a burger, but this guy in front of me handed me a salad, and said , this is better for your face....i asked him "what the fuck did you say to me?", then he replied "its better for your face"......

i couldn't take it anymore, and plus im a boxer, and i workout constantly 7x a week, so I konw what im doin with my hands....i dropped my lunch, spit on his lunch , and kicked him hard in his nuts. he dropped quickly to the floor, so i grabbed the nearest apple and severly damaged his head with it....then took his lunch.

everybody in line was in complete shock, but with my ninja like speed, i managed to get out of there quick without anyone seeing my face.

did i mention the guy was about 6'5, 300 lb?

Guest james11

This guy 3 times my size was giving me shit about my skin, so i did a pirouette and karate chopped his neck. I have some experience with nerve hitting so it paralysed him for a bit.

OMG OMG OMG there was this one time at school...and i was in line to get my lunch, and i grabbed a burger, but this guy in front of me handed me a salad, and said , this is better for your face....i asked him "what the fuck did you say to me?", then he replied "its better for your face"......

i couldn't take it anymore, and plus im a boxer, and i workout constantly 7x a week, so I konw what im doin with my hands....i dropped my lunch, spit on his lunch , and kicked him hard in his nuts. he dropped quickly to the floor, so i grabbed the nearest apple and severly damaged his head with it....then took his lunch.

everybody in line was in complete shock, but with my ninja like speed, i managed to get out of there quick without anyone seeing my face.

did i mention the guy was about 6'5, 300 lb?

lol!!!!1

Okay, I guess I should at least let you all in on what happened to me..

Many of you don't know this, but I was trained by Bruce Lee (I totally watched his movies and mastered is moves!!)

So yeah, anyway, I was at the mall headed to a clothing store. Anyway, some kids were walking towards me and one of them smacked me in the face for no reason.. and then laughed!!!11

Like thatguy16, I knew what needed to be done. I grabbed the kid (who was like at least 30 and HUGE.. probably like 200 pounds!!1!!!) and I power bombed him right in front of everyone. In fact security ran over and I told them while pointing at the massively buff kid on the floor, "Look ass clowns, get involved and this is your fate!"

They ran from me in fear!!!!!!!!111111!!111

Moahahahahahhahahahaha!

lol!!!!1

Many of you don't know this, but I was trained by Bruce Lee (I totally watched his movies and mastered is moves!!)

So yeah, anyway, I was at the mall headed to a clothing store. Anyway, some kids were walking towards me and one of them smacked me in the face for no reason.. and then laughed!!!11

Like thatguy16, I knew what needed to be done. I grabbed the kid (who was like at least 30 and HUGE.. probably like 200 pounds!!1!!!) and I power bombed him right in front of everyone. In fact security ran over and I told them while pointing at the massively buff kid on the floor, "Look ass clowns, get involved and this is your fate!"

Moahahahahahhahahahaha!

Bruce Lee?

Mine was Jet Li. And I've also been trained in the fine art of Shaolin kungfu.

HAAAIIIII-YAH!!!

lol!!!!1

Moahahahahahhahahahaha!

Bruce Lee?

Mine was Jet Li. And I've also been trained in the fine art of Shaolin kungfu.

HAAAIIIII-YAH!!!

Jet Li cannot hold candle to Bruce *rolls eyes*..

*Doest a karate chop*

... and not just any karate chop, it's a Bruce Lee styled one so it totally ow3ns anything Jet can do! :dance:

Have you not seen that lethal weapon movie with jet li?? that guy is fast as hell!! much faster than bruce IMO...but hes probably weaker, bruce had an amazing build.