Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alot of people here in the same boat as me? thing is around me there just seems to be alot of retail jobs, and I would probably suck at that with or without acne, but it definitly doesnt help. What I would KILL for is some laboring blue collar heavy lifting work. Bunch of other ugly idiots and mexicans and I dont gotta wear a blue polo and put on a 24/7 smile. MAAAN... and I mean nobody wants a job like that so I should just be given it automatically...

Ive had so few jobs in my life and it really bugs me

hey! :mad:

its not OURfault you cant get a job.

dont say that bout mexicans cauz wth i also have acne and im mexican

Im in the same boat, lol im trying to find a job where i dont have to interact a whole lot with people and I can wear a hat lol. You know any good job you cant wear a hat at :(

Im in the same boat, lol im trying to find a job where i dont have to interact a whole lot with people and I can wear a hat lol. You know any good job you cant wear a hat at :(

be a hat tester, u can wear a hat all day then :razz: think of the fun u could have >_>

Edit: Gumby how immature to retract your statement that someone found offensive. I don't find it offensive because, well coming from someone who has 9,317 posts with an average of 13.7 a day...who has a link to a video game website on their profile, who thinks they're funny stuff because they can get people to type "lol @ gumby" on a messageboard for ACNE...yeah it just doesn't hurt. Asshole.

Oh I'm immature, baby.......... :angel:

And for the record, I hate Mexicans, Asians and Whitey equally, I don't discriminate. :)

And btw, kizz my black azz.