Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
njnets54

growth spurt?

hey has anyone all of sudden started to eat so much more than you usally do? ive been eating so much more than i usally do. i hope im gonna grow a couple of inches im 17 maybe it could be one. i hope im nbot gonnna get fat so im gonna do cardio with my workouts. any comments or suggestions?

humm, you say that your going to start doing cardio with your workouts, so have you been working out before you started eating more, if so I would say that your body is buring more form your workouts so there for it might need more food

hey has anyone all of sudden started to eat so much more than you usally do? ive been eating so much more than i usally do. i hope im gonna grow a couple of inches im 17 maybe it could be one. i hope im nbot gonnna get fat so im gonna do cardio with my workouts. any comments or suggestions?

im going threw that right now im 15 ive been eating 4 to 5 meals a day but i guess its goodf cus i only weigh 125 lb.

I don't know it seems odd to be having a growth spurt at 17. I'm also 17 and have not grown any for the last 4 years or so. But it could be...have you got any taller?

If you're male you can have a growth spurt up until your early twenties. My BF was 5'7" at 17, and at 25 he was 6'1".....but you won't grow as fast as you did when you were little

If you work out you require more calories than you would if you didn't. This not only goes for cardio, but more so for weight training . It could be that you have increased your lean muscle over the past year, which speeds up your metabloism. Lean muscle burns calories even at rest. So you resting metablolism increases.....

I'm tiny. 5"0" and 105lbs, but I need to eat about 2500-3000 calories a day to support my muscles.....if I don't I burn up all my fat and look emaciated....when I get super hungry I lower my amount of cardio, or I don't lift as much weight.... to conserve calories.....

You are eating more because your body needs the extra calories....I wouldn't worry about it as long as you're eating healthy.....

I don't know it seems odd to be having a growth spurt at 17. I'm also 17 and have not grown any for the last 4 years or so. But it could be...have you got any taller?

wow im 15 and im 6 2 and im still growing its not odd if u keep growing intll u 18 to 20