Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chit07

Quick question please help!

hello folks.

i've been reading through some of the threads dealing with scars to find an answer to my own question, and i realized most of these threads/people have severe scarring or something worse.

i just have a problem with one scar. it's actually just a dark spot to be exact. i got it after using clearisal ultra acne cream (i globbed it on being the smart person i am instead of smoothing it over the infected area). it left me with a nice little memory. anywho, i don't know how to get rid of it. i've gotten a scar like this before on my cheek (brown spot) which disappeared after a while (i didn't put or do anything to do, i just let time take its toll). this time, however, i want this mark to disappear asap! wouldn't that be nice? it's right beneath my eyebrown on the crown on my nose. i usually can cover it up with makeup but i want it to be gone for good.

so my question is this- is there any inexpensive (and i'm talking less than 5 bucks) or home remedy to get rid of this brown mark? please help!

-cadie