Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
legislatorgov

how many times do you look at yourself daily

Too many times. I look at myself in the mirror trying to perfect things whenever I use the bathroom, and I also have a mirror in my room that I check things in before I go out. For someone so ugly, I'm quite vain.

I don't know a specific number, but I know that I look in the mirror tooo much. And I look in about 5 different mirrors each day so my skin looks different in each one.

Too many times. I look at myself in the mirror trying to perfect things whenever I use the bathroom, and I also have a mirror in my room that I check things in before I go out. For someone so ugly, I'm quite vain.

im totaly the same, any reflective surfece(spell?) while im out and about i check to see how i loook, mostly like cack but hey.. :ninja:

Guest LDanielle

A hell of a lot - I can't help myself :ninja: yes I'm vain but I'm only checking to see how I'm appearing to other people throughout the day, because I'm sure people stare at me sometimes then I get all paranoid thinking there's something on my face or smudged make up or something (when I'm wearing eye make up).

im totaly the same, any reflective surfece(spell?) while im out and about i check to see how i loook, mostly like cack but hey.. :ninja:

same here, if I walk pass a car I try and see my reflective on the window, it sad really, I try not to look at my face, so then I "look at my hair"

Whenever I see a mirror, I can't help it. I look at myself in it all the time and it aggravates me everytime I closely inspect my face. Gotta break all the mirrors :wall:

same here, if I walk pass a car I try and see my reflective on the window, it sad really, I try not to look at my face, so then I "look at my hair"

omg, i do the car window thing as well. you have to be careful though. one time, i looked in the window and didn't notice right away that a person was inside. How did I not notice that? Who knows with me anymore. But anyway, they looked at me with shock because i think they thought i was peeking in on THEM. how embarassing... :redface: :lol2:

omg, i do the car window thing as well. you have to be careful though. one time, i looked in the window and didn't notice right away that a person was inside. How did I not notice that? Who knows with me anymore. But anyway, they looked at me with shock because i think they thought i was peeking in on THEM. how embarassing... :redface: :lol2:

awww :wub: :lol2:

every few minutes. I have this huge mirror in my bathroom and i have developed a habit of peering into a mirror real close to assess the condition of my skin. On some days...it looks better and i feel a bit happy. On other days when i havent been drinking much water..my skin looks dry and the scars looks horrible.

I hate looking at myself. Most of the time I get disappointed from what I see and it just ruines my day so I try to avoid it...

I find that I have been abusing of mirrors more recently. Even though I would tend to check my skin before, it seems like now it is worse. In the car, at work, etc. It's not always as bad, but most of the time I find it is too much, and I need to learn to stop.

to me there seems to be two groups of acne sufferers: those who check mirrors obssessively and those who avoid them like the plague.

im one of the former.

to me there seems to be two groups of acne sufferers: those who check mirrors obssessively and those who avoid them like the plague.

im one of the former.

I get embarrassed even looking in the mirror esp if someone is standind next to me...i feel so inferior and ugly

I'm always looking in the mirror in hopes that it gets better but it never does! But sometimes I hate looking in the mirror and I'll avoid them the whol day.

it depends at the time of day too, on the night, my skill looks 100% fine.. daytime i look 100% a scruffy ugly mess