Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many of you are skinny and have acne?

I am it's hard for me to gain weight. I think my metabolism or maybe some parasites cause my acne and prevent me from gaining weight. just a thought.

I don't think that acne has anything to do with weight gain. I know this girl in my class and she is really skinny and her face is clear. She told me that its hard for her to gain weight. She has a heavy appetite too.

I'm skinny.. but I had acne when I was fat too.. so I'm PROOF that it's not really related lol.. either that or I'm just one of those.. "different" cases

im sort of skinny, i never though about a correlation.

i dont see too many fat people with acne either, maybe its a malnouirshment thing

I'm skinny but I know someone whose weight fluctuated in high school between fat and thin several times and the acne didn't budge an inch. It's not a factor as far as I can tell, it doesn't really make logical sense.

im skinny and always hungry and iv noticed most people at our skool who have acne are quite skinny as well.

i had a thread abot this started cu ple weeks ago.

Im skinny. I swear i see more skinny people with acen than fat people with it. Metabolism must have at least something to do with some peoples acne