Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
schootch

exfoliating while using the regimen

I have a question.

Is it okay to use a gentle exfoliant while using the regimen. I am a waitress, and I am in the kitchen alot, its hot in there, and whenever i get out of work i feel like I have an oil and dead skit slick all over my face. Washing it when i get home really does not remove it, so is it okay to use an exfoliant like this

cleanser-exfoliant-bp gel-moisturizer?

I have a question.

Is it okay to use a gentle exfoliant while using the regimen. I am a waitress, and I am in the kitchen alot, its hot in there, and whenever i get out of work i feel like I have an oil and dead skit slick all over my face. Washing it when i get home really does not remove it, so is it okay to use an exfoliant like this

cleanser-exfoliant-bp gel-moisturizer?

Check for Jessica's thread about using an Oral-B Electric Toothbrush to exfoliate.. it works great, doesn't use a cleanser so you don't have to worry about added dryness or iritation except the exfoliating process.

Hey,

If you're on the Regimen and you haven't become clear yet, then we need to advise you that Dan doesn't want anyone trying anything additional to the Regimen until they are completely clear. However, if you have, and you are trying to get rid of red marks and things like that, then you could definitely give it a go and your order of products sounds ideal. Waiting to hear the results, good luck! :pray:

Jess