Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm fat and i want to exercise to get rid of my "boobs"

do u guys know any good exercise regimes?

when my acne is gone, i want a better body, and better things. it is quite true to say happiness can only come from within.

Are these "man boobs"?

Best way is exercise and diet. And read some books by Dr. Phil on weight loss while you're at it.

As for exercise regimes, combine 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a day x 4 days per week and 3 days of weightlifting (turns fat into muscle AND increases your metabolism).

There's always surgery (lipo, gastric bypass), but that should really be used as a last resort, if at all. I don't know, it seems like way too many celebrities are doing the gastric bypass these days. Seems like it's sending the wrong message to people trying to lose weight IMO.

when my acne is gone, i want a better body, and better things. it is quite true to say happiness can only come from within.

Run on the beach on the sand everyday 30 minutes 3-4 days a week.

Guest *Clara

Run on the beach on the sand everyday 30 minutes 3-4 days a week.

I do Tae Bo and my boobs never got smaller. :lol2:

dont do too many chest workouts, do lots and lots of cardio if you want to loose the fat and modify your diet...go HERE and look around, you'll have an idea after that of what to do

To start what ever you do don’t work your chest, you will only build muscle underneath the fat and will end up pushing the fat out making it look worse. To burn fat fast try starting with interval training.

Do cardio run, swim, jump rope whatever for the absolute maximum effort for 1 to 5 minutes, rest until you feel recovered then start again. If you don’t have access to a gym, touch sprints are great as long as to push yourself at maximum effort for short periods.

Hope this helps.

meh im going to say something abit different. You need to be eating better and stepping up the cardio definatly it will burn off the excess fat which is most important. However, dont not work out your chest at all. Muscle growth will improve the appearence, and plus unless your doing alot of bench pressing etc your not going to increase the muscle mass alot more, some men are more predisposed to 'bitch tits' and if you lose some fo the fat and tone up you will find that will look much less bad, as with anyones boobs if they are not saggy.

Rowing and running are the best exercises you can do, work up slowley increasing the amough that you do, running will give you a good all over work out and rowing will be low resistance cardio that will tone up your chest whilst losing the fat, go point is if you dont want to go to a gym running machines are pretty inexpensive. It will also add definition to you arms in thoery making your tits look smaller. As you start to get fitter up the resistance and run for longer, also if your using weight etc such as a chest press use high repeitions low weights, you dont want musvle build you want toning at first.

Good luck.

When i was about 13/14 i became what I would consider a podgey, i sorted it and got a nice toned body.... but i had to find out all the tricks etc myself and do it the hardway so ill pass my knowledge down to you.

Eat a bowl of ceral in the morning, I know you probably heard this 'it kicks start your motablism' a million times ...but it really is true, avoid too many carbs... I know you've probably tried one of these stupid 'no carb' diets... well dont go quite that far.... just make sure your not binging on bread and stuff like that.

Whenever your bored, whenever you find yourself needing something to do, go for a jog.... the secret to losing weight i found, was to put on like two layers of clothes, two jumps two tracksuit bottoms and go for a half an hour jog. If your new to exercise, start your jogs at like 15 minutes, and work your way up. Carry a digital watch with you and have a target. You'll sweat and work off pounds doing this.

The most important advice i can give you is PERSISTANCE, if your jogging half an hour a day you will see results around about the 3 month mark, and once you see results you'll be so overjoyed you'll be hooked.

Somebody mentioned to run on the sand if possible, this is good advice as our bodys are not designed to run on concrete, grass or sand is prefferable... but if you have no choice but to run on concrete, go to a sports/shoe store and ask someone who works there what are good running shoes, ones which will stop your hips/ankles from being owned when you run.

Cut out fizzy drinks, chocolate, crisps, pizza, mcdonalds ... all the crap like that... eat stuff like fruit.... if you get peckish and dont fancy rabbit food, then buy some super ultra low fat turkey slices from a super market, and just eat them on their own, pure protien.. you wont put on an ounce.

Thats my advice!

Well dont know if i totally agree with the wearing two or more layer....while you will sweat alot, you will ultimately be losing fluid from your body and decreasing the plasma volume of your blood. While you may lose some weight initially, once you replace your fluids you will be putting it back on. The onyl way to lose any of the weight.....if it is the fat you are concerned about rather than your cardiovascular fitness is to complete long duration, low-mid intenosty exercise, roughtly at an intensity of about 50-65% of your maximum HR, it doesnt really matter what type of exericse you compete...but make sure you mix it up so that you dont get bored just doing the same thing oer and over again....and like some people have said....dont cut your carbohydrates out, just limit them night time.

I agree muscle growth does improve definition but if you are overweight enough to have “man boobs� then starting with muscle growth will only exacerbate the issue. Perhaps a all over muscle work out to increase metabolism might help.

If Scar keeps in mind he can spot to build muscle but cannot spot to loose fat he can feel his way through what’s good for his body and what’s not. Everyone has posted some good advice though.

Guest Mr K

You have gyno -

Start with cardio.

do you play with them???

lol

benchpress. do pushups.

umm no.

if u want to lose weight, eat healthier, and go for daily jogs. its as simple as that, why do ppl make it so hard?

LOL

thanks guys for your advice

i think it's not boobs, it just looks fat

i want to make it like buff instead of saggy

i started doing some exercises today and it is helping

LOL

thanks guys for your advice

i think it's not boobs, it just looks fat

i want to make it like buff instead of saggy

i started doing some exercises today and it is helping

its goign to take a few months before you notice anything....dont get your hopes up kiddo

oh yeah, tae bo rules!

also eat healthy

drink lots of water

dont stop eating just do it moderately =)