Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maciej

100% TCA?

Does anyone know where i can get unbuffered 100% TCA? I've read a lot about a couple of sellers on ebay (maillie and bettercomplexions) and i don't trust them. Does anyone know of anywhere else i can purchase the real thing?

Thanks..

Has anyone ever purchased 100% TCA from that seller? If so what is the acid like? I am interested in 100% TCA for CROSS. I want to be sure that it i real unbuffered 100% that i am getting

Thanks..

Has anyone ever purchased 100% TCA from that seller? If so what is the acid like? I am interested in 100% TCA for CROSS. I want to be sure that it i real unbuffered 100% that i am getting

Go to a doc to get that crap put on your face. Dont mess your skin up to save a few bucks. I would NEVER use anything I bought online like that who knows what the hecks really in it. At best its probably really watered down and a waste of your money.

i just confused why there are too much difference in tca prices that i see in the website

in one website i see 0.5 oz tca 20% = 50us$ but the other website i see 1 oz 100% tca = 50us$

so which one should i trust about the purity of tca or the effective of the tca ?

in my opinion, i will choose the expensive one, but ... anyone can explain this ????

what are the difference ? anyone can tell this .

thanks

I have tried emailing estheticians choice 5 times about the ph levels of their 100% TCA but each and every time they ignore me. I don't know what to think.

physicialpeels.com and mytcapeel.com belong to the same seller.

Right now after searching everywhere.. that seller is the only hope there is if you want to get supposed "unbuffered 100% TCA".