Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildxcheerryy

Do you think this machine is a scamm?

http://www.acnemachine.com/

Thats the link!

I don't really think it's going to work but anybody have any whateversabout this acnemachine? :wacko:

I wouldnt get that i would try zeno its some thing new and it sas it clears them up in 24 hrs so i would maybe tr y that it could work. :wub:

A scam? One word, yes.

I googled "acne machine" and model LD and only came up with a couple of links. It seems to be a newer one, so people haven't had time to report its lack of effectiveness yet:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%...ne%22+model+ld+

That generally means that it's one of those overnight, just popped up to score money co's.

However, after seeing the acnemachine, a pitiful explanation as to why it's supposed to help, and the price, I could say without a doubt in my mind that this is a scam. the only result will be less money in your wallet, not less acne on your face :P

The Acne Machine is a high-tech medical device. Utilizing gentle and highly specific changing electronic energies, it eliminates skin-itching in seconds and clears up acne, blemishes and pimples in one day. It is completely safe, no harmful side effects.

Just press the Acne Machine against the skin for 5 to 20 seconds while the mild electronic energy produced destroys the bacterials and toxins beneath the skin and stops histamine release. In one minute, the itch is gone for up to 24 hours. Skin redness and rashes caused by acne, blemishes and pimples goes away in one day.

Application for 1 to 2 minute is all that is necessary.

It immediately stops the acne from further development.

Quickly shrink and dry the acne.

See visible result in 6 hour.

Cure the acne, blemishes and pimples in 24 hours.

30 day Unconditional Money-back Guarantee

If someone can't even properly pluralize the word "minute" or "hour" while giving you the string of empty promises, RUN!!! If they can't use proper grammar and spelling in their description of a supposed "miracle cure", then you can bet your life that this information was not passed through rigorous clinical trials, given thorough examination by licensed professionals, and most certainly wouldn't be safe to use something like that if it possessed electrical current! :shock:

Even if the website was flawless of course that wouldn't mean they were trustworthy. Misspellings are just a really easy to see red flag if you're looking for it.

People using the Ab Belts are still compliling class action lawsuits against those companies...not only did the product not work , but due to its electical current, they caused many people health problems, all the while not doing a damn their stomach. We have no "scam police" in the FTC. Anyone can look at Epil stop and spray on the shelf at any drugstore. Surely you've seen the commercials while back? "Just spray, and wipe the hair away!" but you can read thousands of identical complaints of chemical burns here:

http://www.infomercialscams.com/epilstop.htm

cheers!