Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Dermablend on redish scabish area

www.dermablend.com is the makeup I use, it's for burn victims and birth mark hiders, basically it covers well and is pretty thick.

I MAY have burned myself with a 50% glycolic peel and it may from a small scab or may be irritated for a couple of days and I can't go to school without hiding it, I just spot treated 2 areas about the size of a loone or a quarter. Basically, what's the best way to hide something like this or atleast lessen it by a bit.

Guest pokerbugg

i went through about 10 scabs last week...i didnt wear any makeup(looked awful...using bare minerals) i just stayed indoors like a hermit till my scabs healed...if u dont care put the makeup on but im sure it'll look horendous like it did w/ me...but like i said, if it doesnt bother u then go for it as long as the makeup is for sensitive skin...i seriously recommend that u dont so ur skin will be able to heal nicely

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I say just go. However if it bothers you that much then skip a few days if you are not doing anything important. Im sure after 3 days it should be healing nicely then you can apply some makeup.