Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neuvo wavo

Buying Accutane online -with- prescription

I found this site, www.canadapharmacy.com

www.canadapharmacy.com

They are selling sixty 40mg tabs of Accutane for $400. A two month supply.

I do have a prescription, but I have no insurance and this amount of Accutane would cost me around $1700 in Orlando, FL. Has anyone ever bought from this place? It seems totally legit, and I have read many rave reviews on usenet forums.

If this is true, and I can get -real- brand Accutane for that price, it would really help me out in a big way. I don't know if I can afford it otherwise.

Anyone who has heard anything about this place, please let me know. I know there are a few of us on the board with no insurance.

Thanks all,

Paul

I've never ordered accutane from an online pharmacy, but have ordered other drugs from similar site:

Maple Leaf Meds. Aside from teh process of getting your prescription to them etc., it was a great experience... no problems. Best of luck to you.

I found this site, www.canadapharmacy.com

www.canadapharmacy.com

They are selling sixty 40mg tabs of Accutane for $400. A two month supply.

I do have a prescription, but I have no insurance and this amount of Accutane would cost me around $1700 in Orlando, FL. Has anyone ever bought from this place? It seems totally legit, and I have read many rave reviews on usenet forums.

If this is true, and I can get -real- brand Accutane for that price, it would really help me out in a big way. I don't know if I can afford it otherwise.

Anyone who has heard anything about this place, please let me know. I know there are a few of us on the board with no insurance.

Thanks all,

Paul

Do you know if it was brand name Accutane or a generic?

Did you buy it online?

Paul

Wow, these seem really expensive to me. I got a two month supply of 40mg accutane for $180 canadian price. I live in Canada by the way.