Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Did another 50% glycolic peel

I did it and left it on for like 2.5 mins, 3 at most. And afterwards washed it off with extremely cold water, then applied baking soda for 1 min and then took a shower and cleansed, since I've applied the baking soda to neutrilize it, it's been stinging, I do not want to look in mirror. Anyways my face stings, and on a scale of 1-10, 10 meaning severe, it's stinging is like 4/10. I applied aloe vera over it and then in 5 mins will apply my cream for burns (just incase). It's weeping a bit. Will this leave gigantic scabs or just dry skin, when will this take form?

isnt 50% really strong ??

are you noticing a diffrence in the fading of your marks from the peels

Guest james11

I can't believe you're using 50% Glycolic and you don't even know much about the effects of it! Why are you using something that dries out the skin and helps it shed layers, then coating it in Aloe and applying burn cream?? Get someone who knows what they're doing.

I can't believe you're using 50% Glycolic and you don't even know much about the effects of it! Why are you using something that dries out the skin and helps it shed layers, then coating it in Aloe and applying burn cream?? Get someone who knows what they're doing.

This is my 8th, 50% glycolic peel.

Anyways I wake up, 5 mins ago, (next morning), it isn't really dry. It's still weeping a bit but it feels pretty raw. Will these two spots scab? I just spot treated. I need quick and honest answers, I'm getting scared to miss another week of school.

EDIT : Look at area in mirror from a minor distance, it's red around the area I applied it to and raw. How long will this last and will it scab?

Guest mishmosh

we see this thread every weekend!

stop putting that stuff on your face! why wont you learn?

This feels weird, when it scabs it usually doesn't feel like anything before the scab forms, now it's red and pretty irritated but is weeping and stings. It may pass over, any thoughts?

If i'ts weeping it may well have become infected

Nah, it's weepend before.

Basically, my face is red around the applied areas, it's raw and weeping (barely). No scab formed overnight and I'm wanting to know if it will or not. My face hurts to move.

why are u still doing peels when u have a plastic surgeon appt next week?

Cause man, it's addicting lol

You're the best at this shit, please tell me if ill scab

dude 50% is totally my next trial. 30% is so weak! 5-6 mins on my face and my face isnt even red or burning. i want to feel the burning like you so that way i'll know its working. g/l

Guest *Clara

Maybe you should only do them on Friday's after school or on vacation. When your peel is done do you rub the baking soda all over very well? You do mix it with water right? I've been doing 50% for a long time and sometimes it can make dry patches which is normal.

Well, I wake up today and my face is a bit dry but no scabs, still, I take it they're not forming? My face is like like weeping to a .1% minimal and no scabs and it's been more than 48 hours, still stings a bit when I stretch that skin.