Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ttchic07

Continuous breakouts only on my right cheek

Well I am not writing this because I want to quit, I am going to keep going. But I'm writing it because I am so frustrated. My whole face is clear excpet my right cheek. I continue to get big pimples on there one clears and then more form. Like little lumps. They are under the skin, but popable at the same time. Its like I feel lke underneath everything that area is really clogged or something. I have been icing the areas on a off during the week.. but is that considered deviating from the regimen? I want to clear this up for good and I am just wondering if I am just screwing things up more? Also after doing the regimen, can I add a glob of the BP on spots? And is moisturization required at nighttime?

hmmm, I wonder, do you sleep on your right side perhaps?

What I would do is make sure to get a generous amt. of bp on that area each night, rub it in good, then put another layer on top, see if you can kill out the bacteria there. Also what cleanser and moisturizer are you using?

As for moisturizing at night, Dan says it's optional, although I think for most it is necessary to keep skin in balance.

Be sure you are using the correct products.

Don't touch your face or pick at that area, that might have something to do with why that one area is having a hard time coming under control.

Yea I sleep on my back, and I am using Purpose liquid cleanser, OTS BP, and Complex 15 face moisturizer. I put big globs on the 3 spots on my cheek last night, and amazingly today they are flat. I try to force myself to put moisturizer on at night, but Im always tired by that point and I am not that dry, but if thats the WHOLE reg then I want to be doing it right. I have been on the regimen before, I was on it for 3 months and once I got clear skin I stopped, I wish I could go back now because that was a really dumb decision. So I know that I will get clear, but I just dont understnad why this one cheek is acting up so bad right now. Thanks

you sleep on your right side perhaps?

What I would do is make sure to get a generous amt. of bp on that area each night, rub it in good, then put another layer on top, see if you can kill out the bacteria there. Also what cleanser and moisturizer are you using?

As for moisturizing at night, Dan says it's optional, although I think for most it is necessary to keep skin in balance.

Be sure you are using the correct products.

Don't touch your face or pick

I'm having the same problem as you. Only my right side is breaking out and the left side is perfectly fine.

But for me, I just started the regimen (like 3 weeks?). But even b4 the regimen, my right cheek and the right side of my chin keeps breaking out.

I just don't understand why it's only on my RIGHT SIDE!!!

I'm using Cetaphil Gentle Dkin Cleanser

Spectro Acne Care Vanishing Lotion 2.5 BP

Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15

I hope someone out there can help us... :cry:

I have an issue with my right cheek as well. I think it may be related to talking on the phone or cell phone. I always hold the phone on my right side and I really think this may be the cause. I have started to wipe down my cell phone and regular phone with alcohol on a cotton ball and my face seems to be getting better. Hope this helps you.