Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildxcheerryy

I just got a ALpha Hydroxy Creme today......

Has anybody gotten this? ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BURN OR SOMETHING? because it's not for me???

I don't get it :think: Jeezz. well ill keep you posted.

TODay when i used it of course my skin was "normal" i'll tell you what happens tomorrow.

Has anybody gotten this? ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BURN OR SOMETHING? because it's not for me???

I don't get it :think: Jeezz. well ill keep you posted.

TODay when i used it of course my skin was "normal" i'll tell you what happens tomorrow.

Don't worry about that, it doesn't burn for everybody.

Some people find AHA lotions/gels/creams burn or sting whereas others find they don't.

Not getting a stinging/burning sensation doesn't mean the product's not working so don't worry about it. Infact be glad it's not burning/stinging you cos why would you want it to anyway!?! :D

Thankyou guys!<33 and yes I'm glad its not burning but i was just checking to see if its is *supposed* to burn so i know if its working or not

;)

Guest pokerbugg

wel it is an acid ....alpha hydroxy *acid

Day #1

Morning: Looks normal (obviouly) and i noticed a few witeheads on my nose and maybe a zit that's gotten bigger (but that could be just me)!

Afternoon: Hey it looks ok.. NORMAL again.. but anways YEP those are whiteheads on my nose. Also is that a blackhead .. mmmhmmm... :wall:

Day #2

Morning: It looks normal I guess.

Afternoon:

!(nextpost)!

Day #1

Morning: Looks normal (obviouly) and i noticed a few witeheads on my nose and maybe a zit that's gotten bigger (but that could be just me)!

Afternoon: Hey it looks ok.. NORMAL again.. but anways YEP those are whiteheads on my nose. Also is that a blackhead .. mmmhmmm... :wall:

Day #2

Morning: It looks normal I guess.

Afternoon:

!(nextpost)!

AFTERNOON(continued): Everything looks just the same, though my mom was saying how my face looked clearer*... :cool: ... but maybe shes just saying that. hm... anyways ill let you know what happens tomorrow.

Day#3

Morning: Well i can't accurately say ITS ALL GONe. but it looks better!! ALOT BETTER! Except for a few little blackheads AND whiteheads on my nose... and my forehead as usual with zits but it just looks clearer in a clear sort of way :dance: I cleansed** it today and that always makes it look horrible... but yyeah ill let you know what happens tonight when I put the cream on or whatever.

Afternoon: (*next post*)