Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User28456

Girls with acne and guys with acne

how come most of the girls i know have clear skin? most of the girls in my school have clear skin! wat's up with that? and not that many guys in my school have acne either! wtf?? :eh::eh::eh::eh: makes me feel bad :doubt::doubt::cry::cry:

how come most of the girls i know have clear skin? most of the girls in my school have clear skin! wat's up with that? and not that many guys in my school have acne either! wtf?? :eh::eh::eh::eh: makes me feel bad :doubt::doubt::cry::cry:

Birth control? HAhahaha

dont ya think its weird how most people on this board know hundreds about acne and how to treat it etc yet people without acne dont have a clue and think its because we dont wash or somethin a think its weird lol

Not many at my school, either, son.

But that could just coincide with the fact that I live next to an area with really fuckin' rich kids who probably go to their derm and ask for the starlet-acne-treatment-that-goddamn-rich-people-can-afford-and-nobody-else.

omg i feel the same way! all the kids in my school have clear complexions but one person I know and shes loaded with acne but she's like the only one [besides me] :( Oh yeah i live in a town that like everybody is rich soo they can go to their dermatoligist and ask for expensive prescriptions! :mad:

I know.. wtf?.. I thought 80% of the population was supposed to have it or something like that??!! Grrr I'm one of the FEW in my entire school.. tis so sucky.. I'm like one of the few girls wearing foundation in my school.. because I have to because of my skin.. I hate it so much.. and then everyone -because they dont have acne- just go.. "Oh, that person just needs to wash their face.. or not eat chocolate.. what the hell is wrong with them?" It pisses me off how ignorant everyone who doesn't have it is... GRRRRR *letting off steam*

But that could just coincide with the fact that I live next to an area with really fuckin' rich kids who probably go to their derm and ask for the starlet-acne-treatment-that-goddamn-rich-people-can-afford-and-nobody-else.

true. i live in hinsdale, one of the richest suburbs next to chicago. i'm talking bout 16 year olds that drive bmw's to school! :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

do girls just get to put on a ton of makeup?? i want some makeup :doh:

true. i live in hinsdale, one of the richest suburbs next to chicago. i'm talking bout 16 year olds that drive bmw's to school! :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

It's not THAT great... :mad: trust me :wall: First of all Im pale so I pretty much can never find a foundation that matches..and then during the day I have to constantly go to the girls bathroom to check up on it.. and then I get smile lines.. and I can't touch my face AT ALL.. for fear of messing it up.. my face gets shiny so I constantly have to try and make sure people can't see their reflections in my foundation.. and then one day this person sprayed a ton of water in my face at school as a joke.. mayhem was going on in my mind but I tried to just play it "cool".. I waited for like one minute then ran to the bathroom.. to try and fix my freaking melting face lol.. plus it takes me like an hour to get ready because of it.. It's a pain in the arse.. but girls are held up to such a high standard.. we're like expected to be so flawless.. it's annoying..because newsflash.. I'm not..

It's not THAT great... :mad: trust me :wall: First of all Im pale so I pretty much can never find a foundation that matches..and then during the day I have to constantly go to the girls bathroom to check up on it.. and then I get smile lines.. and I can't touch my face AT ALL.. for fear of messing it up.. my face gets shiny so I constantly have to try and make sure people can't see their reflections in my foundation.. and then one day this person sprayed a ton of water in my face at school as a joke.. mayhem was going on in my mind but I tried to just play it "cool".. I waited for like one minute then ran to the bathroom.. to try and fix my freaking melting face lol.. plus it takes me like an hour to get ready because of it.. It's a pain in the arse.. but girls are held up to such a high standard.. we're like expected to be so flawless.. it's annoying..because newsflash.. I'm not..

wow. i wonder what guys do? :think:

Guest *Clara

I guess there's more people in the world than we think... so we're scattered all throughout them.

oh yeah, it takes me like an hour or so to get ready cauze applying foundation takes time, plus the regime and oh well, it isnt that easy, mom says Im vain cauz im always late trying to look better than what i really am, but wth, it my self-esteem im helping!!!! :wall:

she never had acne, but my dad has and well they always said things like, dont pick at your face, you'll get scars and that, but it was just impossible not popping my pimples cauz i wanted all that greasy stuff out of my face!!!!

I know what you mean:( I go to my school everyday and I'm like what the hell don't any of them go through puberty? The bad part about my acne is its mostly marks, only 4 or 5 pimples, and a couple of small scars and yet it looks like I have sever acne:( But no one else in the school has a more than a pimple if that! I guess were the few lucky people, huh?

in my school, there are quite a few people with acne but there are more girls than guys with acne.maybe it's coz you're not allowed to wear make up in my school. :think:

in my school, there are quite a few people with acne but there are more girls than guys with acne.maybe it's coz you're not allowed to wear make up in my school. :think:

sweet! that kind of school will tell u who's really hot and who's covered in artificial gunk

sweet! that kind of school will tell u who's really hot and who's covered in artificial gunk

lol. :D

hahaha, damn i hated when i couldnt use make-up at school, but now its all different, and well i hate appyling it cauz ive always wanted to look pretty without make up but wth i cant :(

I'm telling you, it's make up. I wear make up and look clear.