Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
name1237895

shiny/oily face

are you on the regimen?

bp gel should help...if youre not, try OC Eight Oil Control Genius..i would recommend it to everyone..

www.oc8.com or www.oc8.co.uk

are you on the regimen?

bp gel should help...if youre not, try OC Eight Oil Control Genius..i would recommend it to everyone..

yes i am

as soon as i put on my neutrogena moisturizer my face looks horribly oily

I got just the thing for you:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&st=0&p=807486&

These work incredibly well. I've been using them for about a week now, and I have to say that I'm impressed! Only problem is though that I have to towel off every 2 1/2 hours, or else my skin will start to get oily again. But during these 2 1/2 hours before I have to use them again, my face is matte.

Have you tried Clean & Clear blotting sheets?

They really get rid of oil without disturbing your makeup ( or face otherwise, if you are a man)

I've been using them for years...instead of touching up or washing your face, just use those. They're not aggravating and they make you look better...more matte. Cleaner and without grease.

Have you tried Clean & Clear blotting sheets?

They really get rid of oil without disturbing your makeup ( or face otherwise, if you are a man)

I've been using them for years...instead of touching up or washing your face, just use those. They're not aggravating and they make you look better...more matte. Cleaner and without grease.

Tried those, but they are so small and get pricey after a while. I bought a whole package of brown paper towels that are just a bit more expensive than the C&C's but are 15x larger and last SO much longer. The bpt's give me a matte look too, and I use only 2 of them instead of using 8-10 of the C&C's to remove all the excess oils.

maybe switch moisturizers. Unfortunately the spf is usually the culprit in giving that oily look, but you might try a different moisturizer to see if that might help.

try OC Eight Oil Control Genius..i would recommend it to everyone..

Oh my! That stuff is like a miracle. I got a free sample from a derm. Lasts ages. I love love love it.

yesterday for the first time whilst being on the regimen, my face got oily..i was worried incase the OC8 balled up, or left white marks or reacted horribly with the bp...but it worked beautifully and looked perfect :D

I got these sheets from China..they're neutrogena, but not as good quality as the ones from North America..work great still! REALLY cheap too..like 70 cents for a bunch