Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waterxyro

help me out guys

im a male, asian , combination skin and i only break out in the t areas of my face (my cheeks and forehead)

i have been using cetaphil gentle cleanser, it clears me up sometimes, but it doesnt seem to do much.

can any of you recommend a cleanser that will help me clear up constantly?

i also need a moisturizer or lotion to keep my skin from being dry

Your replies are really appreciated

thanks guys

I think Purpose cleanser is a good cleanser... Its in bar form and lasts a whie and its pretty cheap too

only thing is it might dry you up a bit but if you are going to get a moisturizer then go for it . As for the moisturizer i dont know myself.. What i do know is that Eucerin Daily perfecting lotion is suppose to be the best but i cant find it in a store. People say Neutrogina oil free moisture spf 15 is good, but some people say it can cause cystic acne.. i guess its all in the skin type ,, but for cleanser go with Purpose :dance:

Here's another vote for the Purpose bar. I also have combination skin, and usually I find bars too drying...but not this one. And it's easy on the wallet.

As for a moisturizer, I definitely recommend Eucerin Skin Renewal. I got mine through drugstore.com. Cetaphil makes an oil-free SPF 15 moisturizer that's pretty good, but it doesn't combat the BP flakies as well as Eucerin.

i love the basis bar from the regimen. cheap, non-irritant, and makes ur skin feel really soft. i bought them from walmart for $1.96, and i got 2 that had 33% bonus. it's a massive bar

after ur into the regimen for a week or 2, get the eucerin skin renewal w/ spf 15. it's just amazing.

im a male, asian , combination skin and i only break out in the t areas of my face (my cheeks and forehead)

i have been using cetaphil gentle cleanser, it clears me up sometimes, but it doesnt seem to do much.

can any of you recommend a cleanser that will help me clear up constantly?

i also need a moisturizer or lotion to keep my skin from being dry

Your replies are really appreciated

thanks guys

get purpose it works very well i dont have the bar i have the other kind it makes a good leather all u need is like a dime size and it wont try you out to much even if u over do by mistake but i would also get the cetaphil lotion its really good.

Heres another vote for the purpose bar. I have tried so many cleansers that either dried my face out or gave me whiteheads, but this bar is amazing.

For a moisturizer I use Epionce renewal lite facial lotion. It costs $90 but is sooo worth it! :P

In my best opinion use Spectro Jel Combination ( exactly made for what you have ) and any of the Eucerin lotions even if it says it's only for the body, none of them are comodemic.

"What i do know is that Eucerin Daily perfecting lotion is suppose to be the best but i cant find it in a store. "

I meant Daily renewal... lol Daily perfecting is that green crap i have that doesnt rub in