Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know if supplements like this help remove acne/blemishes?

IPB Image

Description:

Strengthen your arsenal against acne. This patented complex is clinically proven to help reduce blemishes by 55% in six weeks. Vitamin A, B-complex vitamins and zinc work to aid healing, prevent clogged pores and reduce inflammation for a clearer, healthier skin.

U.S. Patent 5,962,517

Additional features and benefits:

• Vitamin A normalizes the production of excess skin cells that can clog pores

• B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6) help to increase tissue repair

• Yellow dock and burdock root act as internal cleansers and blood purifiers.

• Grape seed extract along with Vitamins A, C and E provide internal defense against free radical damage.

• Zinc aids in cell repair and reduces skin inflammation.

Does anyone know if supplements like this help remove acne/blemishes?

IPB Image

Description:

Strengthen your arsenal against acne. This patented complex is clinically proven to help reduce blemishes by 55% in six weeks. Vitamin A, B-complex vitamins and zinc work to aid healing, prevent clogged pores and reduce inflammation for a clearer, healthier skin.

U.S. Patent 5,962,517

Additional features and benefits:

• Vitamin A normalizes the production of excess skin cells that can clog pores

• B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6) help to increase tissue repair

• Yellow dock and burdock root act as internal cleansers and blood purifiers.

• Grape seed extract along with Vitamins A, C and E provide internal defense against free radical damage.

• Zinc aids in cell repair and reduces skin inflammation.

I think Dr. Murad has visited acne.org many times before. He is doing exactly what people have been finding on their own and talking about in these forums. Visit the diet/holistic health board, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Just buy vitamins at your local health food store. They are probably better, even the synthetic ones, than this new "magical" formulation. I''ve heard nothing but the worst stories on these forums about Murad's line of topical formulations. Most other regimens, even proactiv, get a number of good reviews, but everytime you look up Murad threads on acne.org, you read nothing but bad reviews...people totally denounce this line...therefore, why would i try this?

just wanted to let you know I tried that crap & it did not work. Infact it made it worse. Not saying it won't work for you but just thought I'd give ya a heads up.

Just to support the other side, Murad is working for me, but I think that's because I'm the minority for whom BP just isn't tolerated/doesnt work.

From what I can tell, only use Murad topicals if you dont like or can't use BP, otherwise wyou prob wont be happy.

However, I don't take the supplements -- too expensive for my liking and dont really need them with the Acne Complex kit.

Just to support the other side, Murad is working for me, but I think that's because I'm the minority for whom BP just isn't tolerated/doesnt work.

From what I can tell, only use Murad topicals if you dont like or can't use BP, otherwise wyou prob wont be happy.

However, I don't take the supplements -- too expensive for my liking and dont really need them with the Acne Complex kit.

you are actually the first one I've heard it works for. i'm glad. about the supplements, again, you can get that shit at your local health food store...it's probably some cheap synthetic crap that they put together...and yeah, it probably would be a lot cheaper to get some good vitamins at the store.

I think Dr. Murad has visited acne.org many times before. He is doing exactly what people have been finding on their own and talking about in these forums. Visit the diet/holistic health board, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Just buy vitamins at your local health food store. They are probably better, even the synthetic ones, than this new "magical" formulation. I''ve heard nothing but the worst stories on these forums about Murad's line of topical formulations. Most other regimens, even proactiv, get a number of good reviews, but everytime you look up Murad threads on acne.org, you read nothing but bad reviews...people totally denounce this line...therefore, why would i try this?