Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blabla12

how can i get rid my red marks (see photos)

hi i've been taking accutane for about a year and i'm off accutane for 6 months now and have many red marks and a few scars.

i still get like 2pimples a week like you see on the photo on my chin, but not much (btw how can i get completely clear)

now what can i do to get rid of my red marks? what peel and where can i order it?

thanks in advance

what i do now is wash 2 times a day with clinique for men and use clinique lotion for men. it works good to dry out pimples and to clean the skin. and i steam my skin every 2 days

post-30379-1130021993_thumb.jpg

hi i've been taking accutane for about a year and i'm off accutane for 6 months now and have many red marks and a few scars.

i still get like 2pimples a week like you see on the photo on my chin, but not much (btw how can i get completely clear)

now what can i do to get rid of my red marks? what peel and where can i order it?

thanks in advance

what i do now is wash 2 times a day with clinique for men and use clinique lotion for men. it works good to dry out pimples and to clean the skin. and i steam my skin every 2 days

you almost have nothing.... it even looks like your natural skin color .... i would be so much happy if I had your skin ....

OMFG THAT IS NOTHING

It might mean nothing to you if yours is much worse if your used to having it worse everyones gonna say it aint much just because you have it bad. I finished Accutane 6 months ago for cytic acne on my back and they have all cleared and left redmarks all over. It effects people in different ways if you think about it wouldnt you think it was bad if you had it like that? it's only because your probably used to having it 10 x worse. Theres alot of people on these boards that judge about marks and say they aint bad and no one wants any marks or acne but thats the way it goes. I've had mine for about a year now and I'm seeing a cosmetic consultant this week to see what he can do because if you just leave them they never go away.

Liam

well u could try a AHA lotion for it...there's also plenty of other ways ppl on this site have tried and got rid of their red marks

have another browse thru, it's hard to exactly provide u with a method since i know nothing about ur skin and everyone's skin is different

hopfully u'll find sth to get rid of them soon

you say its nothing but it still bothers me big time.

i had a really good looking skin, got very bad acne and have now red marks so i would like to have it again how it was before..

is there anyone that give a url where you can order a good peel that doesn't cost too much and is effective and. i don't really trust all the ebay peels :D

I do the following and it seems as though the redmarks have 80% disappeared. Generally, it takes time

to see any results...

Morning:

- Shower and exfoliate the back using Neutrogena's body scrub every other day on the back. I use

Neutrogena 2%SA on the other days

- pad dry and apply Aloe Vera from St.Ives on the back.

Evening

- Apply AHA 10% lotion from Neostrata

- Waite 15mins apply BP2.5%

- Wait and apply Nuetrogena moist.

I've been experimenting w/ doing the evening regimen every other day and wll see what happens.

BP prolongs the reds marks but kills p.acne.