Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Started the regimine on thursday night

Products i use are

Cleanser: Product cleanser bar ( works great and makes you feel clean)

BP: Neutrogina on the spot ( test it before i order BP gel if this seems to work)

Moisturizer: Eucerin daily perfecting lotion( man i thought this was the one on dans site... so i bought it and it set me back 15 bucks. It does seem to work great but the thing is that when you use it you get a green tint that wont come off until you wash it , the green is suppose to help reduce redness.. well ill use this for night)

Neutrogina Oil free moisture spf 15 ( since i cant use Eucerin for day i need a good day lotion.. im paranoid because people say this can cause cystic acne?)

Before day 1

This day i stumbled across the site and decided to try it. I bought Product cleanser, Neutrogina on the spot and Eucerin daily perfecting lotion.... (thinking it was the one on the site until i checked it) Applied it all at night and went of to sleep.

Day 1

Washed off the Green tint in the morning and reapplied the BP and noticed Dryness around my mouth. put Eucerin only where it was dry to reduce greeness and went to school.

Face feels slightly tighter no new acne but its to early to tell anything

Day 2: Today

Went to buy neutrogina oil free moisture spf 15..

Does anyone know if this really causes cystic acne? if so does anyone know of another moisturizer thats good ? i just hope this stuff isnt going to cause cystic acne on me :pray: But if anyone has used this moisturizer tell me about it... If you know this one sucks and know of a better one besides eucerin that can be bought at a store that doesnt cause breakouts tell me about it

I think the Eucerin Daily revitalizing lotion has something that makes my eyes watery.... I thought it was the BP but i guess it not... odd also it doesnt rub in right and leaves me looking like the hulk.. without the muscles of course :D

Day 5 i guess.... Either that or day 4... how can i lose track..

one or two new tiny pimples but the existing ones are fading.... working? i hope so