Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my skin never was my best feature.... and when i turned about 19 I started getting cysts and stuff on my forehead. Even though I always popped them i wouldnt scar. But i had to eventually go on accutane because my acne started to get out of control....

I'm currently in month 3 of 2 x 20mg a day yes accutane has slowly but surely started to stop my acne dead in its tracks, but what its done is leave me with scars all over my forhead, the cysts that would usually heal up have just left scars after popping them :(.

I used to be a pretty confident lad... now i just.... well i feel like ive lost my youth... my forhead is so destoryed :( i just constantly feel depressed... im currelty in the proccess of growing a fringe over my forehead to hide the destruction even though a fringe looks shite on me.

Moving into a student house in brighton a week or so, I was looking foward to going out every night and being happy and confident but it looks like ill be hiding behind my 8mb connection playing games :(

its just so fucking depressing.

Heres some pics:

dude you and me have very similar foreheads... take a look at my log/gallery to see if you could get some information out of there. it appears to be clear as mine is right now, but i still have the marks from the acne i had in the past

remaining on my acne on my forhead will and is gradually being beaten into submission by accutane... its the endlesss dents/marks/scars/indentations that im miserable about... could anyone tell me if TCA peels would sort it? and how long to do I have to wait to come off the tane before i can do that sort of stuff?

remaining on my acne on my forhead will and is gradually being beaten into submission by accutane... its the endlesss dents/marks/scars/indentations that im miserable about... could anyone tell me if TCA peels would sort it? and how long to do I have to wait to come off the tane before i can do that sort of stuff?

i cant really see that much in ur photos, but im think thats coz there poor quality, anyway from what i can tell dont worrie about it, your a good looking guy and they dont take anythin away from that, at least there not on you cheeks :|. I have some dents on my forehead but i just cover them with my hair..

All the best Adam

damn now i guess i got forehead scars and didnt even know it :( but do what ive always done to cover my acne on my forehead, wear a hat. I never go anywhere without a hat on for the past 6 years

Guest *Clara

You just need time. It doesn't look that bad in my honest opinion. I think you have to be 6 months off accutane to do peels and such. TCA peels are amazingly good for redmarks and scarring. I'd have it done by an Esthetician though for safety. Maybe you should talk to your doctor on when you can have a peel done. :)

I feel your pain. My forehead looks terrible. All covered with red marks and shit. I can't tell if it's scarred or not, but it looks like it.

I have forehead scars, HAd them for years, I'm 26 , I guess since I was 18 when I first got them. They are not really a big issue anymore but if I could I would rather not have them there. Really it's all about confidence and the way you look at yourself...your an attractive guy. And if you are really bothered by them wear a hat...Guys look attractive in hats... DONot stay home because of scars..you'll just make yourself depressed...I could say may other things but it's really up to you on what you wanna think...

This might come off as lame, I dunno, but I'd pay so much money to have a forehead like yours. I think I have some of the worst scarring here on the board, and it's only on my forehead. Your scarring doesn't look too bad to me, and that is an honest statement, I'm not just saying it to be nice.

Im telling you dude, just throw a hat on whenever u can, instantly solves the problem, has worked well for me for years, and I like hats anyways

ohhh and you can grow shaggy hair. I did that for awhile, i had my hair shaggy and i wore a hat, so there was so way anyone was gonna see me forehead ahhaah.