Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
malfunkshun

wow, im confused hahahaha

Ok, I work at a marketplace and obviously I see people walk in and out of the place I work on a daily basis.

Just today some guy walks in with a fairly dark tan and one hell of a slick back dew, You know. The type of long amount of hair puched back so you could see the whole face of a person. The guy was id say about 6'2 and was seriously like the handsomest dude ive ever seen alive and he had quite a few acne scars lol.

I was so confused. I took a second glance at him and he had them real deep on his temple, A few on the forehead and alot under his cheek bones but for some reason this dude just looked like a male model.

Jesus. I dunno why im telling you guys this but I found it to be very very very interesting. Did I mention this dudes wife was $#%@#$ hott lol...

Grats to this guy :clap:

i have some scars on my cheek and my gf is pretty damn hot ... i dont get it though ah well i still get depressed about them

As I told a few times earlier here in this forum, scars is good for guys, especially guys around their 30's . It gives u a harsh manly look which attracts ladies because subconciously they feel/know a guy has been through alot ( fights others things) and they could protect them. If you are good looking ontop of that u ain't got nothing to worry. People tend to see alot of things by themselves which other people do not notice or don't see as something negative. I want to fix scars because i have too many. if 50% is gone, I would be freakin happy.

I would never go for 90 to 95% fix of my scars, it's not even necessary!

As I told a few times earlier here in this forum, scars is good for guys, especially guys around their 30's . It gives u a harsh manly look which attracts ladies because subconciously they feel/know a guy has been through alot ( fights others things) and they could protect them. If you are good looking ontop of that u ain't got nothing to worry. People tend to see alot of things by themselves which other people do not notice or don't see as something negative. I want to fix scars because i have too many. if 50% is gone, I would be freakin happy.

I would never go for 90 to 95% fix of my scars, it's not even necessary!

Nicely said Badboy, thats exactly how I feel. Not looking for perfection but 50% would be great..