Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Lonely and Depressed

Guest *Clara

I haven't had a boyfriend for over a year. I've only had one in my life and he meant everything to me. Well he died back in '04. :cry: I've mourned over him for the longest time because he was my only pure light in life. He suffered from acne too so we both could relate. I remember we use to lay in my room and just cuddle. In the mornings he'd come, have breakfast, and we'd go to school. I'm so depressed because when I see a girl with her boyfriend I get extremely jealous and depressed. I don't think I'll ever find someone so funny and loving like John was. Does anyone know how I feel? I just want to go to sleep and wish life was different. :cry:

I am so sorry Clara...

What happened to him? I usually don't ask such personal questions, so if it is too personal, I truly understand. I simply can't help wondering as it sounds like he may have been close to your age.

I can imagine it must be something so difficult to experience... No words I can offer can be quite comforting enough, but I offer you my best wishes and hope you can find the strength you need to move on from this somehow and, though it can never be the same kind, find a wonderful love again.

I felt so sad reading your post. I truly hope the sorrow will lessen for you with time.

I haven't had a boyfriend for over a year. I've only had one in my life and he meant everything to me. Well he died back in '04. :cry: I've mourned over him for the longest time because he was my only pure light in life. He suffered from acne too so we both could relate. I remember we use to lay in my room and just cuddle. In the mornings he'd come, have breakfast, and we'd go to school. I'm so depressed because when I see a girl with her boyfriend I get extremely jealous and depressed. I don't think I'll ever find someone so funny and loving like John was. Does anyone know how I feel? I just want to go to sleep and wish life was different. :cry:

sorry about ur last boyfriend :cry: .

I wish my life was diffrent every day, but it doesnt change unless you do somthin about it, really though i cant help at all my life is very sucky at the moment. Ive never had a girlfriend or anythin, but thats to do with how i look so. You will just have to try and move on clara you a very pretty and carring person i dont think i can say anything that will help sorry for your loss must be so hard, goodluck for the future.

Adam :wub:

Guest *Clara

I am so sorry Clara...

What happened to him? I usually don't ask such personal questions, so if it is too personal, I truly understand. I simply can't help wondering as it sounds like he may have been close to your age.

I can imagine it must be something so difficult to experience... No words I can offer can be quite comforting enough, but I offer you my best wishes and hope you can find the strength you need to move on from this somehow and, though it can never be the same kind, find a wonderful love again.

I felt so sad reading your post. I truly hope the sorrow will lessen for you with time.

He died on pneumonia. He had it pretty bad. I wish I could've done something. :cry:

Sorry to hear about that :( I can't really relate since i've never had one

But im sure somoene out there will fit your liking eventually. It's probably hard for you to let go

Just try and stay strong...........Just by what you say on here I as well as alot of other ppl find you nice and a kind hearted person.......I'm sure there is someone out there

best wishes :pray:

James

I can't say that I know how you feel, because I don't. I haven't had a girlfriend up into this point in my life, and I haven't had anyone very close to me suddenly die. But, I have felt feelings similar to yours. Two years ago I met a girl in school; she was a new student, and she had just entered the classroom. I decided to help her out and for a couple of weeks I showed her around school and tried making friends with her. Don't get me wrong, she was as pretty as they get, and it didn't take much time for me to really start liking her. Well after really getting to know each other she realized that I was really shy and I realized that she was probably one of the funnest people to be around with. Well anyways to sum things up since this isn't my thread, I never had the balls to ask her out. We kissed once, when we were playing spin the bottle over at my house with a couple friends, and boy was that special. About two months later she invited me to her house because she needed to tell me something and the next thing I know is that she's moving to Houston. I was leaving the next day for vacation, so it was basically a sad night since it was the good-bye night. We went to her friends house, who was putting up a party for her. Yeah so we said our teary good bye, and I just couldn't sleep for the entire vacation.. it was just terrible.

oh Clara, I'm so so sorry

I feel the same about my ex, although he didn't die, he just left me so it's not a patch on what you went through. But I couldn't eat or sleep for weeks. I'm still not over it really :cry:

I hope you feel less lonely soon

Adam and Clara should be together. I'm extremely serious, too. Find a way to eachother and make a life together. You're meant for eachother.

Sorry to hear about your boyfreind. All I can say to you is that dont lose hope, things will get better with time. I'm sure you will meet someone who will love and care for you and make you trully happy.

Adam and Clara should be together. I'm extremely serious, too. Find a way to eachother and make a life together. You're meant for eachother.

:eh: how can u even tell that from post on here lol, anyways shes very pretty and can find some one better than me very easly.

Clara

I can't realte to what you are experiencing as we each deal with our own grief and loss differently. I have lost people near and dear to me..one through break up (ex-bf) and one through an accident (brother) I still think about them and it still makes me sad even though they were losses from 3 years ago..I don't think you ever really heal..the sad feeling will still be there when you do think about them...that's okay as long as it's not prolonged and getting in the way of your life...it's normal....

Gorgeous Clara.....i have not ever posted anything to you before but seen you post a lot. I know exactly how you feel. My girlfriend died in a car accident about 4 years ago....we were completely in love with each other. It took me forever for not to look at other couple and be extremely jealous. Not because i was after each one of those two, i guess it was more like envy as i wished i had what they had. It seemed for a long time that noone could even compare to her and i truely thought that i would never find someone so amazing. Now this will sound a little weird, but i had this really weird dream one night, i was kinda tripping out a little bit and it was really vivid....i cant even remember what happened but i woke up and all i could think of was her, and how that she would want for me to be happy. Im sure this guy (John?) really loved you, and would hate to be looking down on you sad and still mourning.....he would want you to find someone that can make you as happy as im sure you made him....so while it will be hard, you do need to find something that thinks you are as great as you sound on here. And when you do, you shouldnt feel like you are betraying him or forgetting him because you are not....as he would be estatic to see a smile on your face. The only thing i would say, is if you do find someone, make sure that they are really genuine...when i moved on found a girl who wasnt quite so which messed me up a little bit.....pm if you ever want to have chat, as i can completely relate to what you are going through....

Keep smiling :angel:

oh God, Clarita, as many of the members Im really sorry, I cant relate but you can talk to me anytime you feel depressed :angel:

Guest *Clara

Yall are so awesome and I'm glad I got to meet you all! IPB Image I'll try to move on for the best of us, like Ralphed said, and make him happy. :angel: