Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unakwenda

Keeping yourself clean and neat

I'm asking this question on this board... because even with acne this could change your appearance to make it better or worse. And asking this question to a friend in person or on the phone, its just as ridiculous as asking "What kind of clearisal do you use" or some shit like that. Annnnyways.... having a uni-brow is a big turnoff for women. My question for guys... how many of you actually work on your eyebrows? If you do... how often do you work on them... like every day.. every other day.... once a week?????? And do yall use tweezers to keep them nice and neat.... or use a special razor or anything? Answers would be appreciated, thank you.

er.. my eyebrows, i like mine lol , well anyways mine never seem to get messy untidy i never pluck them or anythin, basicly i see my eyebrows as perfect for me, not too bushy but no thin little thing ether, the rest of me though, thats another matter.

I'm asking this question on this board... because even with acne this could change your appearance to make it better or worse. And asking this question to a friend in person or on the phone, its just as ridiculous as asking "What kind of clearisal do you use" or some shit like that. Annnnyways.... having a uni-brow is a big turnoff for women. My question for guys... how many of you actually work on your eyebrows? If you do... how often do you work on them... like every day.. every other day.... once a week?????? And do yall use tweezers to keep them nice and neat.... or use a special razor or anything? Answers would be appreciated, thank you.

You should definitely keep your brows trimmed. If you have a uni-brow grab some tweezers and pluck it. As far as plucking the rest of your eyebrows, thats gay.

lol, this guy i go uni with practically has a unibrow and he's so proud of it. bless him :D mine get a little annoying in the middle so if im trimming my beardy-goatee type thingy ill do a quick trim in btween my eyebrows with the trimmer :cool:

I'm lucky in this regard, my eyebrows are near perfect.. and I don't have to pluck at them! :D

But, then, not really "perfect" because my left eyebrow, in the front, the hairs grow up.. some think it's cool, but it's definately a flaw.

Actually, you can see it in my avatar... what I'm talking about (I know it probably sounds confusing lol)

*Edit: avatar changed, but if I put me up again you'll see ^_~

Guest *Clara

I have to admit that seeing a unibrow is not attractive. I pluck whenever I see mine because it doesn't look clean. I like guys with natural facial hair but an unruly eyebrow is too much. Lol :P

hi,

this is incredably vain....

but anyway lol people with massive eye brows do look a bit freaky i think.

don't pluck above the eyebrow, always below.

if you get hairs in the middle, above your nose, just remove them with a razor or tweesers.

thankfully i rarely have any problem.

enjoy.

Tim

I'm lucky in this regard, my eyebrows are near perfect.. and I don't have to pluck at them! :D

But, then, not really "perfect" because my left eyebrow, in the front, the hairs grow up.. some think it's cool, but it's definately a flaw.

Actually, you can see it in my avatar... what I'm talking about (I know it probably sounds confusing lol)

I think it's cool. So shut up already. :doubt::razz:

If you have a unibrow then do something about it. I don't think many ppl give a shit about eyebrows. I honestly forget I have them.

If you have a unibrow then do something about it. I don't think many ppl give a shit about eyebrows. I honestly forget I have them.

lol true ive always wondered what they actually do and why they only grow above your eyes...freaky anyway offf subject is it true if Bill gates put all his money under his matress then fell outta bed it would take him 18 minutes to hit the ground??? thats a long time :think:

I have hairs inbetween my eyebrows and I couldn't give less of a shit. If a girl is turned off by my slight unibrow then she'll be a hell of alot more turned off by my scarring.

Science fact: Eyebrows prevent sweat dripping off your forehead to fall into your eyes. Also, they probably do more to protect.

wOOt, learn somthin new every day, thank you ;)

I :wub: my eyebrows lol :shifty: :lol2:

Guest mishmosh

thank you for sharing that with us!

You should write a book on it!