Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keithr23

over the counter scar treatments

Has anyone noticed that more adn more companies are putting out acne scar kits at the store? I dont think there has ever been anything marketed just for acne scars thats a credible product. Mederma only works on raised acne scars so that wouldnt count.

I am not talking about the stuff used to elimnate red marks I'm talking about the stuff claiming to encrease collagen and raise scars. the Scar Eraser form University Medical looks like it could work pretty well. The back of the box says It has hydroquinone to take away red marks and oxygen peptide to promote natural collagen to visibly "level" pock marks from within the skins surface. I tried to find a link 4 it on the net and couldnt. It looks like it might be pretty good if your scars arent too deep.

I used the Clearasil scar kit and that worked really well for me. I had to quit using it because i am on accutane and couldnt wash with the gritty face wash thats part of the system. But that shit worked good on my face and I am not talking about just making red marks go away.

I just wonder why people try to buy all this stuff from shady websites and ebay when I saw good results from something u can buy for $20 at the drugstore. I am still getting one excision and fraxel done in the summer but hell why not keep using something thats making your scars less noticable. Keep in mind I have minor scarring but it still looked bad with a million minor scars and one big one on your face from 8 years of acne Also the scars that were old responded the same as the new ones. I vouch for the Clearasil system for mionor scarring so I guess u can blame me if u buy it and it doesnt work lol. think about it this way the worst it could do is make your skin look better and do nothing for the scars. The stuff u get off of ebay could f*** your face up.

Peace

I really wanna try this new stuff you have mentioned but I cant anything on it - Im from Uk too, so dont know if its available here?? If you hear any more about it, please keep us posted! I also cant get the clearasil stuff over here yet! Cheers

I really wanna try this new stuff you have mentioned but I cant anything on it - Im from Uk too, so dont know if its available here?? If you hear any more about it, please keep us posted! I also cant get the clearasil stuff over here yet! Cheers

I saw the clearasil stuff 4 sale on ebay a couple of weeks ago. The other stuff had just come out though so I dont know when it will be available over there

I saw the clearasil stuff 4 sale on ebay a couple of weeks ago. The other stuff had just come out though so I dont know when it will be available over there

http://search.ebay.com/clearasil-acne-scar...QfkrZ1QQfromZR8

links to two ebay stores that sell the Clearasil. Its about what u pay at the store $20