Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dakiramir

herbal treatments, acuzine, derma cleanse etc

heeeelllp, does any one know wether any 0f these products actually work, the herbal capsules are supposed to work by correcting imbalances within the body and thus correcting your bacterial and sebum levels from the inside out, DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK, is ther any 1 here who has had any previous experiences with any of these products??????

www.acuzine.com

Actually, these products clean the blood, thus eliminating bacteria which can lead to acne. I believe the first step is to purify the blood, which will then kill any bacteria. I've been taking a blood cleaning pill for the last 3 weeks. It has a lot of the same ingredients of those you mentioned. I think you have to take it for at least 2 months before you start seeing results. I'm going to keep taking it for awhile. It's good for you anyway.

Actually, these products clean the blood, thus eliminating bacteria which can lead to acne. I believe the first step is to purify the blood, which will then kill any bacteria. I've been taking a blood cleaning pill for the last 3 weeks. It has a lot of the same ingredients of those you mentioned. I think you have to take it for at least 2 months before you start seeing results. I'm going to keep taking it for awhile. It's good for you anyway.

so are you beginning to see any results??

Well, for the past 7 months, I started getting 2-3 pimples on my forehead. I never used to get them there. I could not figure out why, and I still don't know. But, I've been taking lots of this blood cleanser pill, and it had seemed to be working. I only get 1 a week. As for the rest of my face, it seems to be working as well. I'm also just using warm water to rinse my face. I've been doing this for the last 6 months and it is so much better than harsh cleansers. Anyway, like I said, I need to monitor this test for at least another month. If you have a nature or organic store around town, you can find blood cleaning pills, if they sell vitamins. If not, derma cleanse or clear pores will work fine. It all depends on the type of acne you have.