Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
howzers77

IM eager to get started but im not sure if ill work for me like the other treatments

I read the whole thing about dan's treatment with the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. But i have a little instinct that this won't work because i tried like 5 acne treatments and none of them work.

My acne is not as severe, i don't have any scar. However, i have alot of blackheads between my eyes (ontop of nose). and now my acne is at is climax. it is very bad and im looking for a cure but im not sure if this one will work. I'm even scared that it will make my skin worse. i have those big pimples where theres like white stuff on top of it. and i have neck and back acne but not bad at all.

so your recommendation is really important because Im DYING to know.

so please tell me if this works for u or not. thanks.

If your acne isn't bad, don't even worry about it. Personally, I say don't try the regimen. My acne was almost 100% better, but I was stuck with small spots on each cheek. I decided to try the regimen to clear it up. Biggest mistake I ever made.

My face blew up, I have scars now, and it gave me pimples in places I've never had them.

I stuck with it for 11 weeks since everyone said it gets worse at first. It was horrible. Get yourself some Hibiclens, it's working better for me, and doesn't take 15 minutes of rubbing crap on your face every morning and night.

To each their own, of course...

Personally, the Regimen has worked great for me. I'm lucky in that I've never had a problem with blackheads. But I usually had 3-5 red, inflamed pimples (some that would come to a head, some that didn't) at any given time, and the Regimen has really cleared those up.

I've only been on the Regimen three weeks, so I can't tell you how it'll work in the long run. But for mild (sometimes moderate) inflammatory acne, it worked for me. Hopefully it'll work for you, too.

I read the whole thing about dan's treatment with the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. But i have a little instinct that this won't work because i tried like 5 acne treatments and none of them work.

My acne is not as severe, i don't have any scar. However, i have alot of blackheads between my eyes (ontop of nose). and now my acne is at is climax. it is very bad and im looking for a cure but im not sure if this one will work. I'm even scared that it will make my skin worse. i have those big pimples where theres like white stuff on top of it. and i have neck and back acne but not bad at all.

I thought it wouldn't work for me either, because nothing ever did, but hey, what have you got to lose? If it doesn't clear you up, then you still have acne, just like you do right now.

Worth a shot I say.

And I'm almost at 3 months, almost perfectly clear, and I had some blackheads which have also gone away.

try tazaric its working very well for me.