Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
papines

looking for glycolic acid WITH OUT moisturizer added

I'm looking for a %20 to %30 gylycolic acid solution with lil to no added moisturizers. I can no longer locate the company I use to buy from. The only thing added in their solution besides the gly acid and purified water was propolene glycol.

I have tried two other companies and found their product loaded with moisturizer giving a greasy feeling and the leaving pores of my skin much more open ( do to the moisturizer).

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks

I'm looking for a %20 to %30 gylycolic acid solution with lil to no added moisturizers. I can no longer locate the company I use to buy from. The only thing added in their solution besides the gly acid and purified water was propolene glycol.

I have tried two other companies and found their product loaded with moisturizer giving a greasy feeling and the leaving pores of my skin much more open ( do to the moisturizer).

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks

Kicking back to the top in hopes of getting a lead or two. Thanks

Sage's Smoothing Gel 20% is more than glycolic, but I've heard good things. I'm going to try it but am waiting til I'm finished with my Aqua Glycolic, which is milder.

Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), and Hyaluronic Acid.

Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Gel, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, TEA 99%, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Germall II.

Sage's Smoothing Gel 20% is more than glycolic, but I've heard good things. I'm going to try it but am waiting til I'm finished with my Aqua Glycolic, which is milder.

Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), and Hyaluronic Acid.

Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Gel, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, TEA 99%, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Germall II.

curious, Thanks for the reply. I see Sage's contains Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose. This is also in the gylcolic product I bought from 30Gylcolic.com. This stuff just doesn't work well for my skin type.

When some of the solution is left to dry it turns a white soapy consistency that feels almost like grease.

Anyway, your reply was appreciated.

what about glytone? They sell an overnight fluid, I dont think it has moisturizers. Or MD Forte glycare it for oily skin.