Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theklown

Switch from Cetaphil Bar to Liquid?

Hey guys

Been using the cetaphil bar cleanser for sometime now and have found it to be a bit drying and I have a bit of a problem with flakeing after I cleanse at night. Would it be a good idea to switch to cetaphil liquid as it is less drying? Whats the difference between the bar and liquid cetpahil cleanser?

I've noticed some people rate the bar better than the liquid so that is why I initally chose the bar. Any replies would be appreciated

Cheers guys :D

I recomment soap dispencer because the germs aren't growing on the soap and theres less of a chance to put dirt particles on your face if you use a soap despenser.

It depends if you mean the Cetaphil for Normal/Oily skin cleanser or the Cetaphil Gentle Liquid Cleanser. The Normal/Oily one is probably as drying as the bar or more, but the Gentle Liquid is more moisturizing, and should not be drying at all.

Your going to keep being dry and flaky if you keep washing your face twice a day.

Wash your face once a day and your skin will be alot better.