Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alaskacne

Internal Cleansing

I just started this internal cleasing that i got from a health store. Anyways, I take 5 pills in the mourning, 5 at night. I bought it thinking it was worth a try to help my acne, but I was wondering is this stuff suppose to make u lose weight? because i really dont wanna lose any weight, im 6 ft and 145 pounds so i really dont wanna lose weight. Does anyone think that takes these pills will do that?

I just started this internal cleasing that i got from a health store. Anyways, I take 5 pills in the mourning, 5 at night. I bought it thinking it was worth a try to help my acne, but I was wondering is this stuff suppose to make u lose weight? because i really dont wanna lose any weight, im 6 ft and 145 pounds so i really dont wanna lose weight. Does anyone think that takes these pills will do that?

Probably the waste that comes out will make you lose about 5-10lbs of water or such. Not fat. Could make a physical difference though.

start lifting weights sheesh

better than a one pack though...

sit ups, lots of them... as well as running to get rid of any fat as well, if you are fat that is.

enjoy.

better than a one pack though...

sit ups, lots of them... as well as running to get rid of any fat as well, if you are fat that is.

enjoy.

How crucial is diet? Can i just work out alot and eat whatever I want, or do i need to go on a certain diet if i want to get rid of the fat and get muscle?