Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brittany

New Foundation

hey

I was running out of make up and thought i'd try something new, I have always thought of stick foundation to be really thick and cloggy, buts its good!

Its a bit thivker i guess but yea it covers well.

Its buy face of australia, for $8 bargin, it will last a while too :P

I would be worried about bacteria on a foundation stick. I am so paranoid about bacteria, I throw away anything that is not in a squeeze tube after a month. I guess what you could do is scrape off some and use a brush or sponge?

Ill second the above post. That would probably be not good for bacteria I'm guessingbut anyways, isn't stick foundation a little thick? I hear that it is very pore-clogging because of the ingredients that keep it in its stick form. Kinda like bar soap, you see?

I would be worried about bacteria on a foundation stick. I am so paranoid about bacteria, I throw away anything that is not in a squeeze tube after a month. I guess what you could do is scrape off some and use a brush or sponge?

Yea, I use a Sponge to apply, A clean one everyday and I dont use my fingers ;)

Ive used it for 3-4 days, Ive broken out, but i think thats coz its that time of the month :wacko: But only one pimple. So I guess its good.

yea, I cant really tell, but its not doing anything liquid foundation didnt, I cant see any clogged pores, but ill keep a watch out.

Guest fatallyours

Stick foundations cover sooooo well, but as previously mentioned i'm scared it will make me break out. When I was younger i used to use one by Maybelline. awhile ago I bought one from Smashbox, and i only use it for a special occassion just because it covers up really well. If it bothers your skin after you've been using it for awhile, i suggest using it as a concealer for under your eyes, as well as a base for eyeshadow. I find it works extreamly well for that. As for bacteria i use a clean sponge each time as well :)