Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarified

what do guys look for in a girl?

a friend of mine once told me that girls like guys with nice hair and guys like girls with good complexion. i wonder whether she noticed my acne prone scarred face when she told me that.:think: well i don't know, it may be true. I'm 19 and i never had a boyfriend but it could be cause i don't know any guys . Not only was I in a girls school for 10 years , i only know 10 guys( all of whom are from my class and definitely are not my type).i am not complaining about not having a boyfriend, i am happy being single. But it is would be nice to have boyfriend some day. maybe guys are really put off by my face :( . what do you think??

Me personally, i look for nice ass, cute face, southern accent, and someone who is interested in me and likes the same stuff as me. I could care less if they have acne or not as long as its not severe. But everone is different, thats just me

Hey, that may be true of some people, but I honestly think they are a minority. I'm 18, and I've been with my boyfriend nearly ten months. For the last two years I've suffered from mild-moderate acne, on small patches of my face. I've never had it all over, but it has been bad enough to get me down. Not only does my boyfriend tell me all the time I'm beautiful, and he has perfect skin, but a few boys at school fancy me. For most boys, skin just isn't the important thing. It only becomes important if it affects your self-esteem, because depression just isn't attractive. So try not to worry about it, and I'm sure you'll meet someone. Good luck honey x

Hmm a nice smile, pretty eyes, a kind person, i dont like these loud bossy types :hand: . Someone who likes me for who i am and i can chat to about anything and to have a good, fun time with :wub: . Now to get some one to like me thats a diffrent story :| .

emmm probably the same as the adam guy except its reealy hard to find girls like that as in Britain or Scotland to be more precise lotsa teen girls are becoming nothing more than little slappers probably why britain has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe.Id rather talk to homeless junkies than them lol

Guest mishmosh
emmm probably the same as the adam guy except its reealy hard to find girls like that as in Britain or Scotland to be more precise lotsa teen girls are becoming nothing more than little slappers probably why britain has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe.Id rather talk to homeless junkies than them lol

Blimey bit harsh. Sounds like you talk to the wrong sort of people and go to the wrong sort of places!

Go to student 'hang outs' . You get a different sort of person there. That is what I used to do to avoid the riff raff

Talking of british teenage girls.............

Has anyone noticed the new anti-chav trend? They say they hate chavs yet they look like every other girl that hates chavs. It's rather peculiar. At the moment originality isnt in so I'm slightly uncool. Also I don't smoke or do drugs which makes me incredibly uncool. :doubt:

But what do guys look for in a girl? From the general consensus I get the idea that boys like nice eyes and someone who won't be much of a fuss socially. Being a revolutionary has it's downsides :cry:

Guest mishmosh

Men like: someone who can cook, clean, bottlewash, wait on them hand and foot, enjoy a roll in the hay, not to have an opinion and obey orders.

;)

Hey, that may be true of some people, but I honestly think they are a minority. I'm 18, and I've been with my boyfriend nearly ten months. For the last two years I've suffered from mild-moderate acne, on small patches of my face. I've never had it all over, but it has been bad enough to get me down. Not only does my boyfriend tell me all the time I'm beautiful, and he has perfect skin, but a few boys at school fancy me. For most boys, skin just isn't the important thing. It only becomes important if it affects your self-esteem, because depression just isn't attractive. So try not to worry about it, and I'm sure you'll meet someone. Good luck honey x

thanks.i'll just let nature take it's own course. if i find somebody nice, great but if i don't, no worries. :D

Men like: someone who can cook, clean, bottlewash, wait on them hand and foot, enjoy a roll in the hay, not to have an opinion and obey orders.

;)

lol :lol2:

a friend of mine once told me that girls like guys with nice hair and guys like girls with good complexion. i wonder whether she noticed my acne prone scarred face when she told me that.:think: well i don't know, it may be true. I'm 19 and i never had a boyfriend but it could be cause i don't know any guys . Not only was I in a girls school for 10 years , i only know 10 guys( all of whom are from my class and definitely are not my type).i am not complaining about not having a boyfriend, i am happy being single. But it is would be nice to have boyfriend some day. maybe guys are really put off by my face :( . what do you think??

Nice/cute face, good personality. Thats it I dont care about anything else.

;)

:lol2:

;)

hhahaah yeah too true

I love a well-groomed, clean cut man with a sense of fashion. This is exactly what describes my bf right now hahaha. He dresses nice everyday and that makes me happy and proud. What makes me even more happier is when he pats me on the head and tells me how the lil cute things I do make him smile. He obviously could care less about my acne.

Note: I also love a man who smells nice...makes me go CRAZY.

well i dont have good complexion but i've had no problem attracting men. men seem to be attracted to very confident and secure women. dont let acne ruin your self confidence (i know it is hard). just be yourself...you are still very young. boy will come very soon.

Now to get some one to like me thats a diffrent story :| .

Oh c'mon Adam, you know you'll find someone, sooner or later, you just have not to expect it and let it happen. :angel:

Also I don't smoke or do drugs which makes me incredibly uncool. :doubt:

That's just NOT TRUE, for me a good guy would be someone who doesnt smoke or do drugs actually, funny, talkative ((not really necessary)), sense of fashion, someone I can trust and be myself with, if he's taller than me would be great :angel: , if not, its not a problem, if he likes new radicals im on :lol2:

;)

:lol2: hahahaa!!!

To be honest before I had acne I wouldn't ever go out with someone with moderate or worse acne. I guess my pride has really been taken back in the past year, and I'm glad it has. As long as she's nice, and I'm still shallow at some things, so she can't be fat or like weigh more than me. Honestly as long as they don't weigh more than me, personality is the only thing that matters, I mean why be with a hot girl, if she's a fucking bitch?

Guest james11

Slapper + 10 years = homeless junkie

Guest james11

;)

You should change that quote to "telling it like a ditz"

I love a girl who is true to her cause in life. Fuck all this cute butt, size whatever, generally chatty, likes what i like, has a 3cm fringe, enjoys warm milk, makes me laugh shit. I love my girlfriend because we connect and all the things i find attractive are there because they form when you grow together.

I hate all that mish mosh people who are single come up with, it's half the reason they are single! If you always have this sub-conscious check list, you will NOT find a friend/whatever you want to call it!

Saying that you want someone with a big rack is no more superficial than people saying that they don't want someone with Acne. Ignorance is uglier than pus!

;)

You should change that quote to "telling it like a ditz"

I love a girl who is true to her cause in life. Fuck all this cute butt, size whatever, generally chatty, likes what i like, has a 3cm fringe, enjoys warm milk, makes me laugh shit. I love my girlfriend because we connect and all the things i find attractive are there because they form when you grow together.

I hate all that mish mosh people who are single come up with, it's half the reason they are single! If you always have this sub-conscious check list, you will NOT find a friend/whatever you want to call it!

Saying that you want someone with a big rack is no more superficial than people saying that they don't want someone with Acne. Ignorance is uglier than pus!

totally agree

Guest james11

To be honest before I had acne I wouldn't ever go out with someone with moderate or worse acne. I guess my pride has really been taken back in the past year, and I'm glad it has. As long as she's nice, and I'm still shallow at some things, so she can't be fat or like weigh more than me. Honestly as long as they don't weigh more than me, personality is the only thing that matters, I mean why be with a hot girl, if she's a fucking bitch?

So before you decide to try and get a female does it go a bit like this??

tk_0907: Hi i'm tk

GIRL: Hi i'm woman

tk: Yeah about that, exactly how much woman are you?, like in metric terms!

GIRL: You are retarded!

good luck getting a girl mate, she will be one lucky female!! :lol2: Maybe you should let all the girls on here know what you weigh just in case your charm has them wanting more, and you know so they can tick the main thing on ure list!