Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
car

should i stick to just one?

just some background first. my regimen log is here. i'm currently using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser on weekdays and switch to EverSoft Daily Facial Cleanser with Tomato and Cucumber on weekends because I read on another cetaphil thread here that I need to alternate to prevent the SLS in Cetaphil from clogging my pores

today's saturday so i used my eversoft instead and washed it off.. when i got back to my room, i saw these tiny little whiteheads on my right cheek! okay i'm used to seeing those huge ones on my nose but i swear i've not seen whiteheads on my cheeks before!

is it because of washing off the EverSoft (as opposed to cetaphil w/o water) shows my skin as-it-is, or because the Eversoft irritates? *gulps* should i just stick to ONE cleanser? if so, which?

another confession: i've been using Garnier PureA moisturiser daily, and Neutrogena Moisture SPF15 in addition to that in the mornings. i read off here that i shouldn't be using salicylic acid-containing products (garnier PureA) with the bp gel so... that might be the problem. but, would it be the cause of those new yucky whiteheads?

please please please advice thanks!