Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystic_violet_01

Why do all guys go for tall girls and long legs?

In my experience, all the guys i know and see go for the girls who are tall (5'7"-5'10") over the girls that are short (5'4"-4'10"). I just want to know why because i'd rather be with someone who's taller than me!

lol! thats funny. But really, im from melbourne and when i go to parties and at school and stuff most of the guys go for the taller girls over the shorter girls who are usually better looking!

take a look at eva longoria for example... she's only 5'3'' yet shes extremely attractive. you don't have to be tall to be good looking,

yeah, i know there are heaps of attractive women like eva, britney spears, rachel bilson who are pretty short, and i myself am 5'4", but i'm just saying in my experience if a guy who had the choice to date an attractive girl at 5'2" and equally attractive girl at 5'7" he would go for the taller one...

well if i was 6'1'' (my ideal height), i would probably go for the 5'4'' girl. why? because girls love to wear high heels, and if the 5'7'' girls start wearing them, that height advantage is now gone.

i hate to say it but it's a known fact that taller people get better jobs, get better dates, get away with more things etc. well thats what i read anyway and i think thats pathetic!

In my experience, all the guys i know and see go for the girls who are tall (5'7"-5'10") over the girls that are short (5'4"-4'10"). I just want to know why because i'd rather be with someone who's taller than me!

Personally for me it doesn't matter... :think:

Hi mike, this is off topic, but i noticed u live in calafornia! I always been curious as to what it's like, and i know this may sound naive, but is it always warm and sunny and do most people live in huge mansions and does every second person have plastic surgery and is it as superficial as it is on tv?

Hi mike, this is off topic, but i noticed u live in calafornia! I always been curious as to what it's like, and i know this may sound naive, but is it always warm and sunny and do most people live in huge mansions and does every second person have plastic surgery and is it as superficial as it is on tv?

I know you weren't talking to me, but I live in CA......There are alot of typical valley girls over here, but with the popularity of the OC and Laguna Beach, I think its more a national thing now.

People don't live in huge mansions, unless you live in LA (specifically hollywood, beverly hills, melrose, bel air)....I live in Norcal, so San Fran. is definately the place to be if you got money, and believe me, its expensive as hell down there. The weather is good over here tho....and there's always somewhere to visit...for us in Norcal, its places like Lake Tahoe, Bay Area (sf, oakland, santa cruz), Redwood forests....for those in SoCal, its LA, Orange, San Diego , Palm springs, etc etc....

Well, I'm sure the guys you see going out with the tall girls are pretty tall themselves. I'm 6'1, and I have dated girls that were 5'0, but it makes it really hard to do things sometimes! Like.... pose for pictures :D

I don't think people "go" for the tall girls. Plus, it's worse being a guy at 5'4, than being a girl at 5'4. Think of the guys who are as short as you!

Guest tenshigirl25

mystic..the guys are telling u they prefer shortr girls..im from australia and guys like all women of all heights..ive never heard of height being a issue. most if not all like women who are shorter then themsleves.

I know you weren't talking to me, but I live in CA......There are alot of typical valley girls over here, but with the popularity of the OC and Laguna Beach, I think its more a national thing now.

People don't live in huge mansions, unless you live in LA (specifically hollywood, beverly hills, melrose, bel air)....I live in Norcal, so San Fran. is definately the place to be if you got money, and believe me, its expensive as hell down there. The weather is good over here tho....and there's always somewhere to visit...for us in Norcal, its places like Lake Tahoe, Bay Area (sf, oakland, santa cruz), Redwood forests....for those in SoCal, its LA, Orange, San Diego , Palm springs, etc etc....

He's right, in general.. although west hollywood is cool but rest is pretty much shit.

And also you will find all beach cities are pretty much up there in price.. Hermosa Beach (my city), Manhattan beach.. Malibu Beach, Huntington Beach, etc...

A lot of celebs own houses in those areas.

Anyway, as far as weather, in SoCal is generally always sunny... it basically has two seasons, spring and summer lol..

By the way, I'm only speaking for Los Angeles (as this is the city I live in)

Check this link: Climate

You can check through every month to see how the weather is in LA... kind of interesting.

Girls and plastic surgery? Yeah, they're around lol.. and there's a lot of superficial people, definately.

Anyway, as far as weather, in SoCal is generally always sunny... it basically has two seasons, spring and summer lol..

I'll do anything for such weather. :doubt:

:evil:

tenshigirl, most of my friends are 5'7" and most guys really dig them and the funny thing is the guys that go for them are usually their hight or shorter! In my experience "hot" guys always go for the "tall, blonde, skinny" girls, and i don't want to sound annoying by saying that, but they do! I don't know, maybe i live in a really superficial area.

And u guys who live in calafornia- Im moving there! Ur soooo lucky, australia is cool and the people are nice here, but it's so far away from everything!

Mike, do u like the band nirvana or the buddist term? i'm into both!

what part of CA?

Also, be prepared for a very liberal enviroment, atleast in most areas...that means lots of gays (lots here), and hippies everywhere...and im not implying anything when i say that so dont be offended..

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

What about us 5'5 and 5'6 girls? Are we considered short or tall? Just something random: The average american woman is 5'4.

hahah i dont consider tall girls attractive at all. The shorter you are, the better i think. My girlfriend right now is 5 ft and im 6 ft, i love it, shes the perfect height i think

Thatguy, that kind of envirnment is cool, i'd love to live in an alternative environment where their are lots of different unique people and everyone accepts people for who they are. I hate rednecks!

Fearless bunny, i didn't mention 5'5" and 5'6" because i think thats just a good height, and in australia thats pretty average!

guys dont like tall girls, where the hell did u get that from? no way in hell im dating some 5'7 ogre.

Well, this is news to me...I am 5'8, definiately NOT an ogre and never had a problem getting asked out by guys who are as tall or taller than me...(even with my stupid scars) Hmmm, thatguy16...didn't you mention in a past post you were only 4'2" tall...??? This could be why you consider a 5'7 girl an ogre... poor kid, must be kinda scary down there... :think:

Guest tenshigirl25

mystic, tall girls are sexy..models are tall and beautiful and i think a tall blonde would stand out..but its not to say there arent just as beautiful or sexier looking shorter girls that guys are looking at too..i think tall is sexy though, maybe they just have an air of confidence that attracts other men?